Thank you for all the info.
Any idea what year and model/motor the Saturn stud kit is made for?
After soaking all the exhaust manifold bolts for a day with PB Blaster, I was able to remove all today after work, with the exception of breaking only one, which I will drill out tomorrow.
The reason I took the heads off was that I had a bad 'miss fire' in cylinder #6, with oil that had gotten into the antifreeze. I did the tear down, expecting to find a bad front head gasket blown at #6 cylinder. When I took the intake manifold off, I found a bad intake to cylinder head gasket on the front head above the #6 cylinder. I figured that was probably the problem, but as long as I had it torn down that far, I figure I would check the head gaskets too. They both looked good, but still glad I went the extra mile to take care of a few more items just to be sure.
[This message has been edited by hdryder (edited 03-14-2012).]