Started on: 09-20-2011 10:59 PM
Replies: 10 (1638 views)
Last post by: arte444 on 10-03-2014 11:10 AM
arte444

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT:

I've been getting a lot of interest in my Autocad drawing and have decided that I could offer these adapter plates laser cut and ready to go. Any interest in these? I can sell for about $50 I believe.
Whatever material. Steel, alum.
10-03-14

I'm working on a secret project but I thought I would post the measurements I took off of an Eaton M90 supercharger in case anyone would like. I'm planning on printing out a paper template to double check the profile but i'm confident its pretty close. My supercharger is very roughly ported by the previous owner so I cannot verify the triangle outlet is 100% correct.

Additionally, my adapter plate profile is included in the zip file below.

Enjoy.
-Kyle

Autocad File
EDIT 08-30-13
** Please email me if you would like the autocad file. Feel free to host it and share it. **

Pics of the M90 I measured.

http://imgur.com/kYYCU
http://imgur.com/Vw63e

------------------
-Kyle
Email: kakagiraffe@gmail.com
Aim: Littlechugger
1988 Notchback 4.9 V8, 5spd Isuzu, Spec Stage 4
True Dual Exhaust, Delta Cam (212,000 Miles)
1992 Honda Accord LX (220,000 Miles) 5spd

[This message has been edited by arte444 (edited 10-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1fatcat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kyle, I see you are pretty close to me. I went to the trouble to have an M90 X-rayed. Still have the files somewhere. I was going to do some experimental porting on it, but "everyone" told me not too. I still want to try it, I really think I could make this little wind stuffer work better. My plan was something very different than anything I had ever seen from others. I will be in New Ulm for the next 3 weekends.

This is how I ported & polished mine...I wanted to do some more porting on the intake side of the rotors, but I ended up going on the conservative side.

FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could have just used the measurements from eatons website...
arte444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

You could have just used the measurements from eatons website...

My drawing was created so I could manufacture an adapter flange. There wasn't enough detail for me on the Eaton drawing.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is the M62 drawing coming out?

I kid, I kid (unless you have one to measure)
arte444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could send me an m62 =) If I find a junk one for cheap I could sure measure that up. After I check the price on manufacturing I may sell a couple universal adapter plates. Just a flat plate with the extra holes blocked off.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by arte444:

My drawing was created so I could manufacture an adapter flange. There wasn't enough detail for me on the Eaton drawing.

The drawings are accurate, you could have traced it and just put in the scaling
arte444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post it here if you can find it. I dug through their website and could not find a SC that matches what I have.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, they used to have both but now it's just the Ford version

I sent an email to these guys about a year ago and they sent me the sldprt. Have no clue what I did with it though, sorry lol

http://www.aerospaceboy.com/384/cad.htm
arte444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
arte444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit top post. Thinking about selling these plates.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock