Started on: 07-30-2009 01:10 PM
Replies: 40 (3378 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 07-05-2021 12:53 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of people here are making repairs or mods and have no idea of how their Fiero is put together and sometimes cause huge damage their car while working on it. They need a Fiero Body Manual (but only useful if they bother to refer to it)

I've split the Body Service Manual section out from the 1986 Factory Service Manual and made it available separately for download.
This is a small 113 page, 7 MB PDF file for quick download Click here to start it now.

It's handy to print this out and put in a 3-ring binder.
You don't need this file is you've already have the complete Factory Service Manual.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 07-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
perry rhodan

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already have the manuals, but I give you a "+" for this great idea.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

I already have the manuals, but I give you a "+" for this great idea.

Thanks. I have the manuals too - but I often find it very HANDY to print put the few pages from the PDF file I need to work on my car. It's much more convenient than trying to balance a 900 page book on the fender - and it's no big deal to make notes and mark-up the printed sheets as needed while I'm working.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-28-2019).]

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Body Manual. This will come in handy, rather than trying to do it with the entire hardcopy manual.

Bob
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Already downloaded 39 times since yesterday!!
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump again. So many people asking "body questions" haven't found this manual.
07Hoffmannd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it wont work on my Mac. is there somethin im doin wrong?
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 07Hoffmannd:

it wont work on my Mac. is there somethin im doin wrong?

Downloaded 160 times now...

Did you try this? - If it doesn't start, please Click here to start it now.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 03-07-2017).]

07Hoffmannd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh, mine kept tryin to download through word. but i got it workin now.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the whole 86 FSM, but downloaded yours also. Thanks. I dont know how to do this butt wish we had the wiring diagrams part of this the same way. That could come in handy. In my 88 FSM the wiring is scatterdd all threw the book, and is a pain to locate diagrams.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deleted

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did the download, but I am looking for this for an 88.
Thanks
Joe
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you haven't got it, you should download this now. You KNOW you'll need it one day

A thousand questions a month are covered by what's in here...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-17-2010).]

2m4dude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey u wouldnt happen to have one of those for a 85 2m4 woulda ya lol??
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m4dude:

hey u wouldnt happen to have one of those for a 85 2m4 woulda ya lol??

The same.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierosound

15146 posts
Member since Nov 1999
deleted

jsketcham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsketchamSend a Private Message to jsketchamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the time and effort.. a + to you.
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems Odd to me that Everyone who Ownes a Fiero "doesn't have a factory manual", they can be had on ebay for $5. used. even an 84 manual covers "most of it, just not the 6 cylinder particulars.( the 85 mauals cover pretty much everything) 'cept 88 stuff.
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deleted

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Downloaded 516 times so far...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up to 734 downloads now...
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANKS!
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Click Here To Get Started link is messed up. you cant download the file. it just hangs there forever. unless thats just me.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

the Click Here To Get Started link is messed up. you cant download the file. it just hangs there forever. unless thats just me.

Seems to work ok for me.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Seems to work ok for me.

Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, one can never have too much info, well not a topic such as this anyway.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Exactly! Complete manuals for the 86/87 & 88 can be downloaded http://www.fieronews.net/fusion/downloads.php
The 86 Service Manual is adequate for everything from 84-86. For the Getrag transmission, there's a rebuild manual in the Tech section.

Service manual no longer found here?

I dont see it.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope... he removed it due to someone reporting him for distributing it. Unfortunate.
PFF
System Bot
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to find the body manual, any help please
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jsmorter:

I am trying to find the body manual, any help please

Check your email
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much. Now I have a full weekend ahead of me lol
WICKEDWILDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WICKEDWILDFIEROSend a Private Message to WICKEDWILDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need body manual also.Changing roofs to a sunroof, also changing quarters & rear bumper. Any help would be appreciated.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fieronews.net and others took down some doc's because of copyright.

Use search here or google with site:fiero.nl added to the end

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New link...

I've split the Body Service section ONLY from the service manual.
This is a small 113 page, 7 MB PDF file for quick download
Click here to start it now.

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for reposting the link. I just down loaded it
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I needed this big time since I have the body off and my memory is off too. Thanks
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock