Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Project 3400 Roller Cam Block (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project 3400 Roller Cam Block by lou_dias
Started on: 07-27-2006 06:49 PM
Replies: 777 (30527 views)
Last post by: lou_dias on 04-16-2024 09:22 AM
fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the project going lately? I'm going to check out my trueleo intake and see if that isn't causing some of my problems. As for your intake, I ran mine out the hole where the stock intake sucked in air and attached my filter on the outside of the frame just behind the body panel. Thought that was a good spot because it got the filter completely out of the engine compartment. I'd post a picture for you, but don't know how to.
IP: Logged
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem is my TB is closer to the deck hinge than the stock one.

Latest updates:
Got a chip from DarthFiero that attempts to control the Fiero speedo. I had to build a circuit per his instructions. I did it. It works but the speedo is reading twice as high. He says he can up the divisor in the next chip.
Right now I'm experiencing detonation at low rpms in 2nd gear and up. I need to check the base timing. If that's ok, then I'll try colder plugs. The detonation is causing code 43 knock sensor. Now that my speedo is working that means I wired up the VSS correctly so I shouldn't get that code anymore.

So yes, I was able to eliminate the Dakota Digital SG-1 from the equation.
Yes folks, the '7730 can accept input from the F40 and drive the Fiero speedometer with a simple circuit.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 06-23-2010).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So a couple of weeks ago, it caught fire in the engine bay. Burned wires near MAP sensor, the sensor itself, the vaccuum tube, and part of the harness including atleast one injector wiring pair.
I waiting from the word from Darthfiero to ship it to him.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turns out the fire was coming from my valve covers out around the breathers.
Too much fuel in the oil.
I discovered some open wires was keeping 1 bank of injectors on. Fixed. Then turns out I had 2 bad injectos as well dumping fuel regardless.

Well, time to see if Darth can get the divisor right so that the '7730 can translate the VSS from the F40 and drive the Fiero speedo...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 injectors and 1 crack injector fuel-line later I am picking the car up tonight!
Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:
Turns out the fire was coming from my valve covers out around the breathers.
Too much fuel in the oil.
I discovered some open wires was keeping 1 bank of injectors on. Fixed. Then turns out I had 2 bad injectos as well dumping fuel regardless.

Well, time to see if Darth can get the divisor right so that the '7730 can translate the VSS from the F40 and drive the Fiero speedo...

Now all you have to do is hope that the level of fuel saturation in the oil wasn't enough to damage the bearings before it caught fire due to insuficient lubrication properties. Shouldn't be much diffrent than the 40k mile Ford Ranger I happened across after Jiffy Lube lost track of what they were doing and allowed it to leave their shop with engine flush in it a day earlier.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou, have you swapped over to a heated o2 sensor yet?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do sense an extra tick where as this motor used to idle quiet once it's warm. Maybe it's just a lifter and will work itself out. I can hope, right?

No I haven't changed to a heated O2. I had all sorts of fueling problems, so now that those are gone, let's see if I still get a code 43.

Thanks.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally! Something that makes sense!

My random no iginition issues may be due to a bad crank position sensor. That shouldn't be too hard to replace...
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally! Something that makes sense!

My random no iginition issues may be due to a bad crank position sensor. That shouldn't be too hard to replace...

Be sure you buy a quality part here as cheap crank sensors are about like cheap ignition modules.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph Upson:

Be sure you buy a quality part here as cheap crank sensors are about like cheap ignition modules.

Duralast one is $17.99 @ Autozone.
PFF
System Bot
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Duralast one is $17.99 @ Autozone.

Don't do it, I nearly quit on my 3900 swap after repeated intermittent no starts that were hard to track down until the culprit (CPS) failed completely. Don't gamble on parts that can take you down for the count. You can but I wouldn't.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a better part to point me at?

Right now I'm using the factory part which is intermittent. How is this a step down? For $18, it's worth a try. The Autozone p/n is SU137.
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have a better part to point me at?

Right now I'm using the factory part which is intermittent. How is this a step down? For $18, it's worth a try. The Autozone p/n is SU137.

Whatever floats your boat is all that matters. I'm opposed to autozone modules particularly and other ignition parts from personal experience only, not hearsay. NAPA, Carquest or GM are my options and if that's not in my budget an ebay NOS or low mileage used OE. That's the kind of lesson I learned from Autozone ignition parts.

[This message has been edited by Joseph Upson (edited 01-11-2011).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap!

I've been having coughing issues/misfires with the engine lately.
Lowered the gap on the plugs to .055 and replaced the wires ...
now it feels faster than my 97 vette!!!

I need a dyno STAT!
JamesCurtis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lowered to .055 ---- what was it at before?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JamesCurtis:

Lowered to .055 ---- what was it at before?

Well, the DIS using a '7730 swap dictates a .060 gap. I am running higher compression due to the 3.4DOHC pistions so it needed a smaller gap.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-04-2011).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seem to be getting carbon build-up on the plug on Cyl #5.
Ran great for 2 day before the build up started causing misses...
I guess I need a compression test...

Darth's got the F40+'7730 working with the speedo. The value he plugged in has it reading like it's on an 85mph speedo. When I'm going 70 it reads 105. We'll try a new value soon enough.
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, the DIS using a '7730 swap dictates a .060 gap. I am running higher compression due to the 3.4DOHC pistions so it needed a smaller gap.

I doubt DIS ignition dictates what the spark plug gap should be more than the engine combination itself. Since the 3.4L is the only DIS iron head 60 degree motor GM produced you should gap the plugs according to its plug gap specs. .060 on an aluminum head motor is fine because it doesn't take as much ignition timing to light off the combustion mix due to their fast burn design and they were gapped to that spec from the factory. On the other hand, iron heads call for much more timing and you probably complicated that process with increased compression and increased spark plug gap possibly and very likely the cause of the carbon build up in one cylinder, insufficient combustion due to inadequate spark energy.

Change your plug gap to something more practical for iron heads and see what happens.

[This message has been edited by Joseph Upson (edited 02-15-2011).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph Upson:

I doubt DIS ignition dictates what the spark plug gap should be more than the engine combination itself. Since the 3.4L is the only DIS iron head 60 degree motor GM produced you should gap the plugs according to its plug gap specs. .060 on an aluminum head motor is fine because it doesn't take as much ignition timing to light off the combustion mix due to their fast burn design and they were gapped to that spec from the factory. On the other hand, iron heads call for much more timing and you probably complicated that process with increased compression and increased spark plug gap possibly and very likely the cause of the carbon build up in one cylinder, insufficient combustion due to inadequate spark energy.

Change your plug gap to something more practical for iron heads and see what happens.

Well even when the mechanic put in the plug off the shelf and I later checked the gap (.035), #5 was the only one with carbon. I don't think it's a gap issue on that one...
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

What kind of camshafts are available for these blocks?

Scroll down to the 173ci 60 deg v6. I have the one with 509 lift but then Im building a high RPM 2.8
http://englecams.com/downlo...10_engle_catalog.pdf

------------------
[IMG]

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

PFF
System Bot
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Schneider racing cams is an often over looked source for 2.8L cams, they apparently make roller cams for the non roller blocks also.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With a peak at 5200, I find the stock roller cam PERFECT for the street.
It's such a huge improvement over the hydraulic cam builds I've seen that I would never build such a dinosaur again.

I looked at "performance" cams prior to my rebuild back in '06 but only saw a 3-5 hp difference on dynos. To me it was not worth the money for an aftermarket cam with no advertised specs over stock.
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way back in page one of this thread there was a mention of taking .6" off the upper plenum, why was that? Also, could you elaborate on the drilling of an 1/8" hole in the thermostat for a by-pass hole? Where at in the thermostat? Pix?
I'm starting the same swap with a 3400 from a '96 Lumina mini-van in my '85 notch automatic.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raysr11:

Way back in page one of this thread there was a mention of taking .6" off the upper plenum, why was that? Also, could you elaborate on the drilling of an 1/8" hole in the thermostat for a by-pass hole? Where at in the thermostat? Pix?
I'm starting the same swap with a 3400 from a '96 Lumina mini-van in my '85 notch automatic.

Look at your stock intake and how the top 2 pieces mate. Look at the last pic in the 1st post and notice the difference.
As for the hole thru the thermostat, it's just a hole, nothing magical about it. You just don't want it so big that there is too much flow thru it.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-15-2011).]

raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'm dense about the manifold cut. Is this something that HAS to be done, or is it performance mod? So a small hole in the flat flange on the thermostat. Got that anyway.
I ended up getting a running 3400 out of an Olds Silhouette. I have a plenum modified per "dawg's" method, bored to 56mm. I was wondering if the plenum cut was because of using the 3400 block. I've read "Fierosound's" page and am trying to gleen as much info as I can.

[This message has been edited by raysr11 (edited 02-15-2011).]

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked at "performance" cams prior to my rebuild back in '06 but only saw a 3-5 hp difference on dynos. To me it was not worth the money for an aftermarket cam with no advertised specs over stock.

Those test were most likely done with stock intakes and thus that sounds about right, It really isent cost effective to change the cam on a 60 V6 if dont do somethign about the intake. Lou, if still havent changed over to a heated please do, it will run so much better when cold. The stock headers are so restrictive the keep the exhaust temp a lot higher than aftermarket headers and thus dont need a heated o2. USAAUTO parts has an o2 for about $30 I think its #3000?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Those test were most likely done with stock intakes and thus that sounds about right, It really isent cost effective to change the cam on a 60 V6 if dont do somethign about the intake. Lou, if still havent changed over to a heated please do, it will run so much better when cold. The stock headers are so restrictive the keep the exhaust temp a lot higher than aftermarket headers and thus dont need a heated o2. USAAUTO parts has an o2 for about $30 I think its #3000?

I'm using your headers and honestly the car runs with more power when cold...as has every car I've ever driven...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lou_dias

5258 posts
Member since Jun 2000

I guess I'm dense about the manifold cut. Is this something that HAS to be done, or is it performance mod? So a small hole in the flat flange on the thermostat. Got that anyway.
I ended up getting a running 3400 out of an Olds Silhouette. I have a plenum modified per "dawg's" method, bored to 56mm. I was wondering if the plenum cut was because of using the 3400 block. I've read "Fierosound's" page and am trying to gleen as much info as I can.

It was a performance mod. It showed an improvement in power on a 2.8. I would have loved to have hogged out the neck but I've since switched the Trueleo intake.
In the end, I think it was the neck that held me back from making more power past 4100 rpm.

I should really sell my old gear...
raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a lot for the reply.
raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have my block and everything looks good. Going to get some DOHC pistons. As far as the cam vs the 1.6 rockers, way back in the thread someone had their cam reground by "Scheinder". Would that be the same as getting the 1.6 rockers? Money is about the same. One question, what head gasket did you use with the DOHC pistons? Earlier you said 3.4, someone else said "F" body 3.4, is that the cam/bird ironhead 3.4?

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I have my block and everything looks good. Going to get some DOHC pistons. As far as the cam vs the 1.6 rockers, way back in the thread someone had their cam reground by "Scheinder". Would that be the same as getting the 1.6 rockers? Money is about the same. One question, what head gasket did you use with the DOHC pistons? Earlier you said 3.4, someone else said "F" body 3.4, is that the cam/bird ironhead 3.4?

Thanks

You need 1.6 rockers to get the full .436" of lift. Stock Fiero cam only does .410 with 1.5's. Roller cam advantage is that the valve reach full lift sooner and stay at full lift longer which is why this cam outperforms any hydraulic cam you'd be wasting your money on in a non-roller cam setup. Unless your cam is damaged, I wouldn't bother with a regrind but that's up to you. I went with full roller rockers, I believe the stock 3400 rockers are roller rockers but not also roller tipped. I don't think you can use the stock 3400 rockers though. My motor is extremely quiet and smooth when I'm not on the gas.

Yes, I used the Camaro/Firebird 3.4 gaskets.
raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have now transferred the interior and exterior from the USELESS 4.9 car to this one!

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 05-15-2011).]

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks

I'd consider the regrind over the rockers for a conservative increase in duration to compliment the increased compression ratio.
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. How's it running?

Where did you set the plug gap?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I settled on a .050 plug gap which got rid of the misses and left with only detonation now...
DarthFiero has at one point advanced my timing on the bottom end for some reason.
I sent him a new timing map and he burned me a chip. I put more timing on the top end and less on the bottom.
In this chip I also had him plug in some custom values to get both the speedometer and internal vehicle speed to be calculated correctly with the F40 transmission.
It's installed along with new headliner from the Fiero Store.
I have the car down to replace yet another HELD wheel bearing and the 12" front rotors and pads. Hopefully someday this car will drive smooth...

Unfortunately Summit doesn't expect to ship the rotors until February 6th... :/
Also still waiting to receive the bearing from the NEW owner of HELD Motorsports/Westshore... Erik sold the business...

Needless to say I will report the results of the new chip as soon as the bearing comes in and the new rotors.
If it drives smooth, finally, I will take it to a dyno again.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 01-26-2012).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally took it to a dyno with the Trueleo swap + '7730 conversion...

Results are disappointing.

158.52 hp @ 4600 rpm, 195.48 ft*lbs @ 3800 rpm. Air/fuel was 10:1 at 3200 rpm and 12:1 at 5100 rpm and on....

It almost doesn't make sense since I did 187/249 with the Fiero intake and stock ECM... Different dyno shops, but come on, really?
Well, no wonder I haven't snapped any axles with this setup...

I sent the dyno file to Ryan for another tune...

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 05-15-2012).]

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally took it to a dyno with the Trueleo swap + '7730 conversion...

Results are disappointing.

158.52 hp @ 4600 rpm, 195.48 ft*lbs @ 3800 rpm. Air/fuel was 10:1 at 3200 rpm and 12:1 at 5100 rpm and on....

It almost doesn't make sense since I did 187/249 with the Fiero intake and stock ECM... Different dyno shops, but come on, really?
Well, no wonder I haven't snapped any axles with this setup...

I sent the dyno file to Ryan for another tune...

That stinks for all the effort, you may need Darth at the dyno to make realtime adjustments to get all of the potential out of it. 12:1 is good but I bet you pick up some power by lifting that 10:1 area up to the same.
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same tune between the two setups?

What did your AFR's originally look like?

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 05-15-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock