Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  The Official "GMC INDY HAULER" build thread (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Official "GMC INDY HAULER" build thread by Greg Z
Started on: 11-02-2005 07:39 PM
Replies: 256 (22171 views)
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 05-17-2023 03:51 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to Tirerack.com, the stock sizes on the GMC Jimmy in 1984 were 195/75R15, 205/75R15, and 235/70R15. The 195 size has the smallest sidewall and tread, and the 235 the largest. Of the three the 235/70SR15's are available in the Firehawk Indy 500's. I think they're only available in raised white letters, but if you don't want the white letter look, you can mount them blackwall out, like I did on my Fiero (they're great tires if you haven't tried them, I've had them on four cars now).

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
IP: Logged
Greg Z

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trying to figure out the other image uploading site , because my PIP is still not working.

cool it works. update on GMC HAULER coming.

BTW: i REALLY want one of those trucks!

[This message has been edited by Greg Z (edited 07-08-2006).]

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004
U P D A T E . . . . .

do you want the GOOD news or the BAD?
you said GOOD? OK!
the truck is back in my possession, its been gone since like last october or something. here it is.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok whats the bad? Joe
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Ok whats the bad? Joe

its gonna have to go back to the body shop because there is some issues with it that i cannot live.
i don't know how hard it would be to pull these quarter glasses but that is what needed to happen, or a better taping job. LOOK

ALSO
not sure if you can tell but with the hood down you can see the white in the crack between the hood and the fender.

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004
OK NEXT PROBLEM
my original plan was to put 4 indy bucket seats in. but when i measured the seats next to each other with no gap in between them, they are 44 inches total width. the space in between the wheelwells is only 39 inches. what you ya'll sugggest?

[This message has been edited by Greg Z (edited 07-08-2006).]

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put two seats in and sell me the other two ...tim
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an upholstry shop re-cover them in light gray to match the Indy seats. Maybe add red cloth inserts, or just all leather?

The painter definately should have caught those problems, I'd take it back too. It looks like he reinstalled the glass before the paint could cure? Otherwise it's looking great! Are you missing the headlight trim rings? I have at least one Fiero one if it'll work, I think they're the same...

If you're taking it back anyway, is it too late to remove the third brake light and paint under it? I was thinking to stay legal, you could put an aftermarket (or one from another vehicle) in the back window behind the glass, and it would still look accurate.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 07-08-2006).]

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greg Z:

next step in the works
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8069871383

OK here are the rims now:
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Have an upholstry shop re-cover them in light gray to match the Indy seats. Maybe add red cloth inserts, or just all leather?

The painter definately should have caught those problems, I'd take it back too. It looks like he reinstalled the glass before the paint could cure? Otherwise it's looking great! Are you missing the headlight trim rings? I have at least one Fiero one if it'll work, I think they're the same...

If you're taking it back anyway, is it too late to remove the third brake light and paint under it? I was thinking to stay legal, you could put an aftermarket (or one from another vehicle) in the back window behind the glass, and it would still look accurate.

i was also thinking recover the bench and use the indy red inserts but really don't want to ruin them. BUT, in my defense they ARE ONLY covers with bad leather. as far as the glass, he never pulled it. i think he pulled the tape off before it cured.
probally too late on the third brake light. he will half to re-paint the upper quarters and a bit of the roof but i doubt he will be willing to go across the back of the roof for the light. headlight trim ring missing? NO, thats just how bad he installed the light!
aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the problem you had with the paint by the window was a thing called bridging its when clear builds up on the tape. Whoever unmasked it should of watched for that and cut the bridging with a razor to prevent peeling also they may not of sanded the edges real good causing it not to adhere as well.
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

headlight trim ring missing? NO, thats just how bad he installed the light!

My little brother could install it better than that...
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, its looks like i need a painter. i took it back to him right away and pointed out the obvious 2 or 3 weeks ago. i'm thinking a couple of days or so and he will have it fixed. it was a monday now that i think about it and i said "just please have it done by friday" he said no prob.. needless to say it wasn't done and every time i called it was excuse after excuse. today i went but before i got out of the car i removed all accessories off of me(watch, keys,sunglassses, phone, etc). i went straight to the truck and looked it over. there had definitly been work done on most of the area's but it still looked like CRAP! his co-painter came over and said it was done, and i said, yea right. hedlights not touched(still pointed down even though truck never been wrecked) hood still down i can see gray has been painted inside the cracks but there is still white on very edge of fender all the way around. wheelwells barely started but not complted. paint sprayed around quarter glasses but still looks like CRAP. He starts to walk away and says briggs will have to take care of this. that moment briggs comes over and i say surely the trucks not done, he says it is, whats wrong? ok, for starters look at the headlamps and i mention to him the trucks never been wrecked and he starts talking about how much time he has in the truck and such. so i pipe in, what the hell does that have to do with anything, ITS NOT DONE RIGHT! few more things were said and then we were nose to nose bowed up. neither wanted the ramifications of swing first so thats pretty much where it ended. i'm thinking i'm on his property, deep in the country, and they have 3 generations of briggs there, that wouldn't help me when the cops come. he starts screaming i better get my truck of his property or he'll charge 14.00 a day. he says this a few times like he has me by the balls or something. i'm like well then give my my keys, i get them and drive off leaving my porsche there and his mouth drops. i drive accross the highway to my buds business and get a ride back, and thats that!
sorry for the language and the rambling. pics coming later.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never let hillbillies paint your tuck The independants are usually a hell of a lot better than the chain places, but some of them are about as good as Maaco. Had you ever seen any of his previous work?

When I was in High School in the car club, we had our stock car painted by Brad at Craig's Body Shop, an independant out on the penninsula here. He did an awesome job. Then when my little brother backed the car into my mother's (then) brand new van, he repainted that better than new. The insurance company didn't list him as one of their prefered businesses, but we had seen his work before, and it wasn't the most expensive quote we'd recieved. He's also redone my sister's car twice (and actually it's on its way there now for the third time ) and it always looks like new, as good or better than factory. Whenever we go over there, we talk cars and he shows us some of the current projects, once he had a 77 Bandit Trans Am, and he showed us before pictures and we could see the 'after' work up close.

I guess my point is to check out their previous work and ask what their usual turnaround time is. I don't remember if you said you did or not? But a good body guy can be hard to find. And you did good by not accepting his crap work, if I was paying for that job, I wouldn't settle for anything less than factory quality (which isn't that great anyway). Sounds like he did the touchup with a rattlecan.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I guess my point is to check out their previous work and ask what their usual turnaround time is.Sounds like he did the touchup with a rattlecan.

he's done all my work for about a 1.5 yrs now. never perfect but good enough for the money. maybe around 40-50 jobs. this one i expressed to him had to be insurance quality because it was my personal truck and i would never be selling it. he's already been paid in full so that sucks. i agree with the rattle can.
on a more pleasant note, look what i got today.

i had to pay dearly for them, because there was other people that had intrest in them but, its all good.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004

OK NEXT PROBLEM
my original plan was to put 4 indy bucket seats in. but when i measured the seats next to each other with no gap in between them, they are 44 inches total width. the space in between the wheelwells is only 39 inches. what you ya'll sugggest?

i'm thinking re-upholster the back bench with these inserts.
what do you all think?
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well, its looks like i need a painter. i took it back to him right away and pointed out the obvious 2 or 3 weeks ago. i'm thinking a couple of days or so and he will have it fixed. it was a monday now that i think about it and i said "just please have it done by friday" he said no prob.. needless to say it wasn't done and every time i called it was excuse after excuse. today i went but before i got out of the car i removed all accessories off of me(watch, keys,sunglassses, phone, etc). i went straight to the truck and looked it over. there had definitly been work done on most of the area's but it still looked like CRAP! his co-painter came over and said it was done, and i said, yea right. hedlights not touched(still pointed down even though truck never been wrecked) hood still down i can see gray has been painted inside the cracks but there is still white on very edge of fender all the way around. wheelwells barely started but not complted. paint sprayed around quarter glasses but still looks like CRAP. He starts to walk away and says briggs will have to take care of this. that moment briggs comes over and i say surely the trucks not done, he says it is, whats wrong? ok, for starters look at the headlamps and i mention to him the trucks never been wrecked and he starts talking about how much time he has in the truck and such. so i pipe in, what the hell does that have to do with anything, ITS NOT DONE RIGHT! few more things were said and then we were nose to nose bowed up. neither wanted the ramifications of swing first so thats pretty much where it ended. i'm thinking i'm on his property, deep in the country, and they have 3 generations of briggs there, that wouldn't help me when the cops come. he starts screaming i better get my truck of his property or he'll charge 14.00 a day. he says this a few times like he has me by the balls or something. i'm like well then give my my keys, i get them and drive off leaving my porsche there and his mouth drops. i drive accross the highway to my buds business and get a ride back, and thats that!
sorry for the language and the rambling. pics coming later.

Alright, I said pics. coming well here they are:
I brought it straight to the shop the day I picked it up from the body shop because it sat so long at the body shop that the fuel pump went out. Heres its new resting place.

I gotta give some love to my Baby looking good with her skirt lifted up showing some skin. LOL

OK, here is his attempt to fix previous problem of an all white inner fender. If you look at the edge of the fender you can still see white in like splotches and a line down the fender. Pics kinda blurry cause I got too close I think.

A shot with the hood closed

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004
The other side. you can see a line of white down the edge of the fender

with hood closed

example of mess inside of all 4 wheelwells

hopefuly the red stripe will cover this

example of quarter glass overspray & tape pulling up paint(this is all around the glass)
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004
nice bubble on the roof

another shot of same bubble

nice scratches on hood thanks to him

look on the hood, in the corner, right below the gray. can you see the touch up spot? remember this is a new paint job?

There is more but I'm sure you all get the idea!
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Greg Z

1218 posts
Member since Jun 2004
This is how my picture of the pace car and the GMC looked while he had it. Hard to see but pic was perfect in a glass pic frame.

This is how I got it back!
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'd have to agree with the idea that you need a new painter, Thats one of the reasons that on projects for other people, When painters are needed it's between the client and the painter. ( I wont even recomend anyone that I know that paints to a client. ) I want to stay as far from those hassels as I can. I hope this dosen't deter you from finishing the project.

it's good to have an open mind,
just not so open that your brains fall out. Joe
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It all looks like something a competant painter could fix in a couple days for a few hundred bucks. They can polish out all that horendous rattle-can orange peel, too, and fix the headlights.
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
neat idea.. makes me wanna do the same thing for my 88 when I get it done .. have a hauler 'copy' of the car

------------------
FieroNews.com <-> Online Store <-> Fieros in Movies List
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll I know this isn't a great update, but I did get the truck back from the mechanic yesterday. It didn't need a fuelpump like I thought, the timing was way off for some reason. Hoping to get back started on it soon.

------------------
91 NSX - Black/Ivory w/40K
00 NAVI -Black w/Ghostflames/Black
95 SL -Black/Tan
87 928 S4 -Red/Black
86 928 S -Red/Tan
83 944 EURO -Black/Checkerboard
85 FIERO GT -Indy Clone
84 INDY -41k, 57th built
91 ALLANTE -Red/Black
85 S10 -355 V8
76 & 77 T-BIRD-Silver/Black
90 TROFEO -White/Burgandy
94 GMC INDY -84 500 GMC Hauler clone
69 CAMARO -SOLD 2 aid NSX fund
PROJECTS:
90 REATTA, 85 FIERO GT, FORMULA,
INDY, 80 MASERATTI V8

RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear! Find someone to fix the paint yet?
LS1 Troy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LS1 TroySend a Private Message to LS1 TroyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the timing was way off for some reason.

Greg,

I've had experience with a 4.3L V-6 timing issue. What happened in my case was that the timing gear on the end of the cam shaft lost its press fit and would slip causing the spark timing to change. If the problem comes back, and you find that the timing is off dramatically again, that could be the problem.

Later,
Troy
DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hows this coming along? I really wanna see this get done.

Drew
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you need any of the Indy replica decals, let me know. I make and sell them for a good price. Just PM me. I could probably customize them for the truck too.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

If you need any of the Indy replica decals, let me know. I make and sell them for a good price. Just PM me. I could probably customize them for the truck too.

I will need some decals as soon as I can get the truck re-painted. My only thing is it might be hard to make the decals for the truck if you don't have the Blazer there to size everything up, huh?

As far as the painting of the truck, its one excuse after another after another! i gave it to a crackhead painter months ago along with some money for materials and he gets arrested in it the next day and I had to spend 200.00 to get my truck out of impound. Then when he got out I gave the truck back and he keeps pushing it to the back burner because he knows he's already spent his profit on the truck so he keeps doing everyone else's work trying to catch his finances up. He swears at the first of the month he'll get on it. I HATE AUTO PAINTERS!!!! This truck would have been done a yr ago if it wasn't for looser painters.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In one of the earlier posts you said you wanted a class 3 hitch. I had a class 3 hitch installed on my '85 S10 at U-haul many years ago. Not sure if they still have them though.
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will need some decals as soon as I can get the truck re-painted. My only thing is it might be hard to make the decals for the truck if you don't have the Blazer there to size everything up, huh?

As far as the painting of the truck, its one excuse after another after another! i gave it to a crackhead painter months ago along with some money for materials and he gets arrested in it the next day and I had to spend 200.00 to get my truck out of impound. Then when he got out I gave the truck back and he keeps pushing it to the back burner because he knows he's already spent his profit on the truck so he keeps doing everyone else's work trying to catch his finances up. He swears at the first of the month he'll get on it. I HATE AUTO PAINTERS!!!! This truck would have been done a yr ago if it wasn't for looser painters.

Well, my brother just happens to have a 91' blazer, but it's a 4 door. If you can give me the measurements, I should have no problem doing it for you. Heck, I don't charge that much either.

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 03-25-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump so as not to archive.
Truck is back home and has not been touched by the second body shop and I'm out another 350.00. I have never in all my days had such a bad experience with a vehicle as this one. I'm out a total of 1550 now on paint jobs. But I have another guy lined up that said for 1200.00 he would paint it right or I don't have to pay for it. I bought this truck 1500.00 less than I thought I should have, hmm, I think it caught up with me!

------------------
79 Corolla
intake, 5in tip, polished breather, upgraded Camry 14in. wheels w/matching caps, high output alternator, cassette to CD converter, personalized front plate.

DRWBRTq19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any news on the paint?

Drew
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRWBRTq19:

Any news on the paint?

Drew

Yes, The new painter that I mentioned before is a new friend to me and ha lives out of town. But he came by the office the other day to visit and I said crap, you might as well pick up the Blazer and he did. So he has it now and has already started working on it. I will post pics later but this thing is finally gonna happen. I'm stoked!!!

------------------
NEWEST EDITION to the COLLECTION
----------------------------------------------------------
89 MASERATI TC
6-28-07

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I need to check Tech a little more often, this is pretty cool!
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to a Local Forum that shows a few pics.
http://www.cenlastreetscene...m/viewforum.php?f=15
scroll down till you see a few different threads by"bodyman" and anything that says Greg or Blazer in it.
------------------
NEWEST EDITION to the COLLECTION
----------------------------------------------------------
89 MASERATI TC
6-28-07

[This message has been edited by Greg Z (edited 08-27-2007).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any progress?
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UPDATE: heres a few pictures of the project truck. i went by today and he says he wil start on it monday. i'm determined to build this GMC Hauler.

[QUOTE]

i like that brake light replacement. very modern!
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Any progress?

I am so sorry fellows, I haven't been on this Forum in months it seems like.

You may have heard me complain about all my cars seem to be broke, well, I haven't been able to pull myself out of that slump yet.

I have the truck back from the 3rd painter.
No, I'm not happy! Good news is, that I think it is OK enough to go on with the project. The truck is currently back at the mechanics because sitting so long without being driven has not done it any good. I think the TPS sensor went out. The A/C is not cold anymore, the window don't work, and well I want to get all that fixed and I will get it back to the Garage for pics.
Then it will be time to start the interior and get some graphics on it, hopefully!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock