DRIVELINE ABSORBER by RPYRAZOO
Started on: 07-16-2014 06:09 PM
Replies: 4 (221 views)
Last post by: RPYRAZOO on 07-17-2014 03:33 PM
RPYRAZOO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an '87 2.8L auto. and am looking for what the Fierostore calls a 85-87 V6 Driveline Absorber #52898 I found it in their catalog, but when I went to the Web to order, there wasn't one listed. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar situation and how did you eventualy find the part. Thanks again for any help.
Rich
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ironically, Rodney just posted a thread in General Chat where he is making these available soon:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094332.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-16-2014).]

RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info., if Rodney is going to produce them, they will be done right.....too bad soon isn't now!
Rich
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the same issue when I did my LX9 swap. I ended up just leaving it off and so far no issues. Not to say that it does nothing because GM wouldn't have spent money on it. Its awesome that Rodney is making them available.

[This message has been edited by masospaghetti (edited 07-17-2014).]

RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a FYI on the subject. I found the part from a low mileage GT at the FieroFactory, they seem to have quite a few. (256) 420-5391
Thanks for the responces.
Rich

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock