Started on: 07-11-2014 08:15 AM
Replies: 89 (1950 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-22-2014 08:40 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You also suck at diplomacy.

I'll be waiting for a link to that thread. I suspect I'll be waiting for a long time.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093604.html
IP: Logged
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread has earned a rating of 3 popcorns:

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 07-19-2014).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

how about posting a link to the rockauto coupon thread that started your rant and caused you to start that one.. cause if you want people to get the full picture and story.. maybe you should start at the start.. instead of leaving out the part that supports what I posted.. you even called the rep from rockauto a lier.. in that coupon thread when they enter the thread..

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093604.html

Are you completely messed up, or do you think that you can just slip that in there and fool anyone with half their wits about them?

Explain how that thread, dated 03-07-2014, was the "start" that led to This thread dated 11-12-2012 ?

Oh, and try and find where I called Jessica from RockAuto a "lier"(sic) in any thread. Guess what... you won't, but sure, spread the same BS accusations that you're so well known for.

All you appear to be interested in is character assassination of PFF members.

Furgal, you are nothing but a damn troll here.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignoring everything else added to the thread.....Can tires, old or new, flatspot from sitting ? Answer is YES, as confirmed by all the members who said theirs have. Will pumping up the air prevent it....who knows ? The only way to confirm that is someone with new tires pump up 2 tires to 50 pnds and leave the other 2 at 32 pnds. Park the car for 6 months and see it any tires flatspotted. You can pump up parked tires way above the recommended amount. Id guess a normal tire could take at least 75 pnds. My tiny bike tires recommend 55. Driving may make it bounce like a basketball, but its not going to explode. Ive watched stores air up tires way past recommended to get a stubborn bead seated.
Sigler85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nu uh aluminum heads flow better.
nu uh a 3800 is the most bestest engine swap.
oh darn I'm in the wrong argument.
My two cents, bloozeberry had posted more than enough educational and factual posts on this forum that anyone else still active, so I would always take his opinion or even engineering fact over someone who entices an argument in more threads than not. E.frugal albeit does share educational posts from time to time is what darkhorizon is to this forum.

if this thread doesn't get trash canned in the next month or so I will personally post my experience with flat spotting as my 87SE has been sitting for over a year in the nice Houston environment, uncovered, on concrete.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but if 100s of engineers, tire companies, car magazines, tire experts ALL tell my new tires dont flat spot, it dont mean crap to me if mine are flat spotted. Meteorolgists with degrees and years of experience STILL cant tell me if if its going to rain in an hour or not. I see high tech instant radar showing its pouring rain at my house, but I step out on the porch and its sunny and dry....but you say if the radar shows it and the forcaster says it is, it must be raining...not buyin it.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the first pattern that would become apparent is that tires with less than 200 treadwear will flat-spot, and if it's cold, it takes a few miles for them to smooth back out.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to really make a guess. It may seem that harder rubber would flatspot easiest, but then again softer rubber will 'flatten' out easier so its a toss up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock