removed compressor by 88FieroGT TTops
Started on: 07-06-2014 03:19 PM
Replies: 3 (124 views)
Last post by: 88FieroGT TTops on 07-07-2014 03:24 PM
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I removed my bad a/c compressor--how do I get the pressure switches out w/o breaking them--they are currently intact

------------------
Pat Jones

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Circlip pliers to get the clips out then on mine, I just pushed and pulled on them and rocked them sideways VERY GENTLY. Took some time but they came out.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you might as well replace them with new. They are brittle and will fall apart even if you do get them out. Mine were so old they blew out under pressure. Consider it preventative maintenance. Do you really want to re-do this job again?
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the help---I applied steady "up" pressure to rescue the originals---broke the "hat" off the white one though--will be charging system soon--lets see if it works!

------------------
Pat Jones

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock