Fiero family. by un fiero
Started on: 07-05-2014 09:19 AM
Replies: 3 (250 views)
Last post by: un fiero on 07-05-2014 10:06 PM
un fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for un fieroSend a Private Message to un fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My son recently got an '88. Its a 2.5 automatic. Had a few issues like any other old car I guess. I think the best thing about these cars is the people who love them. You guys are bad ass. I've asked a lot of questions and have had a lot of help. I had two very helpful people help me damn near all day yesterday ( on Independence day! ) to get our car running. And since I am only a junior member and can't yet rate anyone, I want to thank olejoedad and his son for the phone support.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our pleasure!
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guys on this forum are amazing. I have built a lasting friendship with AlanD on the forum. He had never met me and offered his help to me years ago. (I actually declined a few times cuz I was scared ) He loaned a high speed buffer to me, even though he had no idea who I was, and eventually helped me get an axle out of my tranny. I wish I had taken his help a lot earlier. Never met olejoedad, but he is one of the good ones around here, and has helped me plenty of times on the forum.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 07-05-2014).]

un fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for un fieroSend a Private Message to un fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are forums for everything now and I have been a member of a few mostly motorcycle related, and for the most part people are pretty helpful. But I have asked a lot of questions here in a short period of time and every reply has been positive. No ego tripping, no talking down due to inexperience, nothing negative. I hope one day down the road I can be half as helpful to someone as y'all have been to me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock