Started on: 06-24-2014 11:45 PM
Replies: 6 (315 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 06-25-2014 07:16 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran a search and could not find anything. I have some Panasports that were on a 79 Trans Am that I used to have. I believe the bolt pattern is different. Is there an adapter that I can get to mount them on my Fiero?

Thanks,
Steve
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would think that the offset of the wheels would make them stick out beyond the body a good bit.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-25-2014).]

Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... even before adding adapters.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poo I was hoping they might fit. I like the Panasports.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 06-25-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try Tire Rack...they have so many wheels you might find something similar.

Yours wont fit..different bolt pattern. DONT EVER use adapters. Ones that are any good cost as much as correct wheels. I personally wont use ANY, no matter the cost...period. fixed (if car was not totalled) and had too many cars wrecked because of them.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Try Tire Rack...they have so many wheels you might find something similar.

Yours wont fit..different bolt pattern. DONT EVER use adapters. Ones that are any good cost as much as correct wheels. I personally wont use ANY, no matter the cost...period. fixed (if car was not totalled) and had too many cars wrecked because of them.

The Panasports I have are paid for. Long time ago. Now I am a fiero owner and have no $$. LOL. I 'll just live with the wheels I have or get lucky and win the lotto. LOL. Just trying to get different sized wheels and tires. PO put 18 x 9 on the back, just to wide and they rub a little and 17X 8 front.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 06-25-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could search around locally to see if someone wants to buy them or have something that will fit they will trade. A LOT of cars wheels interchange with Fiero. Sebring Conv, PT Cruiser, VW, Pont GA, Sunbird/Sunfire, Cavalier/Cobalt...just to name a few. There a list around here with like 100 different models that fit. I have great luck with things like that on local Craigslist.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-25-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock