Viper 5704 install by mr_corean
Started on: 06-20-2014 07:23 PM
Replies: 1 (219 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 06-21-2014 01:48 PM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I got a Viper 5704 Alarm/Remote Start system a couple years back for Father's Day or something and figured I might as well get around to installing it. I believe I mostly have everything in the wiring tracked down but I wanted to run it by you guys, the experts, before cutting into it. The install instructions mean basically nothing to me so I did a lot of research and came up with a couple references that helped a ton. One is actually from a Toyota Tacoma guy. So here is what I have so far. I'll put my questions after the pictures. Here is the link to the photobucket album that has all the documentation for the install guide as well as the pictures in this thread.
http://s353.photobucket.com.../Fiero/Fiero%20Alarm

First up is a couple pictures from the install guide

Now where I think they all go. The first three columns are straight off the install guide.

Now the Tacoma guy's sheets that I referenced and used as inspiration for building mine

I never want to look at excel again. So My first question is obviously do I have everything right? Second question is about the question marks I have in my charts. Are they necessary or should I just be ignoring them and if they are necessary where do they go? Lastly, and this one may just be aimed at the more experienced installers, could the Aux outputs off the H2 connector go to things like windows or A/C or heater? Thanks for all the help gentlemen. Hopefully I can fill this thing out completely and we can keep it around as a reference for all future alarm and remote start installs.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting some looks, but no wiring experts?
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock