Carbruated air conditioning problems by triker
Started on: 06-08-2014 08:14 PM
Replies: 2 (101 views)
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 06-08-2014 09:31 PM
triker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trikerSend a Private Message to trikerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I carbruated (carbureted?) my 3.4 and now my air conditioning compressor won't engage. I see it is controlled by the ecm under certain conditions but, I don't know what I need to do to bypass the ecm. Thanks, in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
triker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trikerSend a Private Message to trikerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I should add, it's an 87 GT auto. Everything works great with the Holley 350 cfm 4 barrel except no air. I still haven't got my cruise hooked up but, that's only a matter of making a mounting bracket for the cruise throttle cable.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hook up the dark blue wire on the compressor control relay to ground. The only problem with doing it this way, is the AC will not shut off if the car is at wide open throttle, since that was computer controlled.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock