countach spoiler/wing wtb by lowtrickry
Started on: 06-03-2014 02:05 AM
Replies: 7 (647 views)
Last post by: Lambo nut on 06-12-2014 10:32 PM
lowtrickry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone out there know where I can buy the wing/spoiler for the countach kit? I have Ben able to find vender selling the kit but can't find a source for just the wing.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing the price of this one is not in your ball park, $4,889!! Can probably find a whole kit for less.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lam...em1e8be6c308&vxp=mtr

Now there has been from time to time a guy from Arkansas posting one that he makes on ebay. It was still in the 6 to 7 hundred dollar range if I remember correctly.

Kevin
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Erm.... 11 piece wing. Fun stuff.
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I'm guessing the price of this one is not in your ball park, $4,889!! Can probably find a whole kit for less.

Now there has been from time to time a guy from Arkansas posting one that he makes on ebay. It was still in the 6 to 7 hundred dollar range if I remember correctly.

Kevin

I've bought new cars cheaper, did I just show my age,

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact any REPUTABLE Lambo kit manufacture and ask about the rear spoiler and most likely, they will sell you just that piece. I actually talked with a kit car manufacturer about purchaseing a Ferrari front bumper cover (He said yes, he could sell me that piece).
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EVM Rob has Countach and 308 molds that he makes kits off of. He sells the wing for $400
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/062625-2.html
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-05-2014).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy I was talking about on ebay has a rear tail light section listed right now. Might try contacting him about a wing.

His user name is xtremelambo

http://www.ebay.com/sch/xtr...rksid=p2047675.l2562

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 06-12-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay