Keyless Entry and Remote Start - Wiring by Bill DeTucci
Started on: 06-02-2014 11:49 AM
Replies: 5 (809 views)
Last post by: jb1 on 06-02-2014 03:56 PM
Bill DeTucci

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill DeTucciClick Here to visit Bill DeTucci's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill DeTucciEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Anyone out there that I can talk to via the Phone? or Has knowledge about "how to" in easy steps install a Keyless / Remote Start in 85 V6 Auto Fiero?

Thanks a lot!

Billy

The one I might buy....

Keyless Remote Start Webpage
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bomluuk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomluukSend a Private Message to bomluukEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just take your time and make sure you have the correct wires. Check them with a multimeter before installing. Find a place to put the module and then run the wires from there. Remote start can be intimidating but its just time consuming. Good luck.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be weary of buying a cheap off-brand on the internet. Also get yourself a factory wiring diagram manual so you know for sure that things are hooked up correctly.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 06-02-2014).]

Bill DeTucci

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill DeTucciClick Here to visit Bill DeTucci's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill DeTucciEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

Any videos out there or step by step instructions?
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some info on my web site under "Power Door Locks". May be of some use (or not LOL!)

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Older gm is very simple , newer data bus is much more simpler. Have any questions pm or post . I owned a car audio /electronics shop for 15 years and will do my best to help as much as I can, im not very familiar with the system you are looking at but the connections will be the same . Programming will be the biggest difference

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay