Zonda Exhaust? by Playindirty1
Started on: 06-01-2014 02:32 PM
Replies: 7 (565 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 06-02-2014 11:27 AM
Playindirty1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up yall, i just got done rebuilding my 86 gt 2.8 and adding a bunch of stuff. Sorry i dont know how to post pic. From my S3 phone. But i have always thought the Centered exhaust on the Pagani looked sexy. has any one ever tried to relocate there in the same manner? I also know lots of work lol Let me know what you think or if you have ideas thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like this?

There was an LT1 swap into a chop top GT at the 2014 Daytona show (was only there for a while) that had 4 tips in the area originally taken by the license plate. I don't have a picture but maybe somebody else does.

I really liked the way the exhaust looked. Unfortunately he had to relocate the license plate into the tail lights and I didn't really like that. So just like the image above, if it had to have a license plate it would look goofy. But yeah, it looks sick without one.
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously you'd have to get rid of the trunk to do that.

Well... I guess if you got crazy enough with the mandrel bends, you could replace the rear impact beam with exhaust pipes and keep the trunk. Just don't put your icecream back there on the way back from the store.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How would one deal with the tail lights and the curvature between the tail lights and rear fascia?

It would be so much work you'd likely have to just create a whole new rear section of body work from scratch. You'd also have to lose the trunk, as mentioned above; literally the entire trunk would need to be removed, except maybe a little of the forward material between it and the engine.
Playindirty1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes nice pic. I was thinking of cutting the trunk out anyways itsnot used that often. Ive had the melting cheese prob. Already. I was thinking maybe a Tail light mod and bring it out the trunk latch. (Something like that) Holder straps would be needed. This is just out of curiosity for now but i would also want to replace the rear bumper but the few ive seen dont really fit my fancy.
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the idea of the center exhaust and rear diffuser where our current exhaust exits. Kind of like on the new corvette. Toying with that idea myself.
Playindirty1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sure. Between school and work i dont have a lot of time. This car is my daily driver aswell. I will try and look at it tomarrow. Anybody have ideas of converting the tail lights if i put a big hole in the center lol?
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-038954.html check this threads archie made that style on a kit car

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock