Adjusting the door:
1) Remove the striker on the body.
2) Check the front up & down alignment - loosen both hinges to move it up or down to line up with the fender. Once this is good, loosen only one hinge at a time for the rest of the adjustments.
3) Once the front vertical is correct, close the door & check the rear vertical alignment.
4) If it sags (is too low): If the gap at the rear of the door-to-1/4 panel is too large, loosen the bottom hinge at the *cowl* & move it back until the rear body lines line up. If the rear gap is too small, loosen the top hinge & move it forward.
5) If it needs to go in or out at the top or bottom (to be flush with the 1/4 panel), loosen the hinges at the *door* to make it line up with the 1/4 panel.
6) Once the door is properly aligned (you may have to go back & forth with some of the above steps) replace the striker, making sure it doesn't change the alignment when you close the door.
aka "Tha Driver"Custom Fiberglass Parts