Alternator Belt Replacement by Roux
Started on: 05-24-2014 03:12 PM
Replies: 4 (440 views)
Last post by: Roux on 05-25-2014 11:09 AM
Roux

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RouxSend a Private Message to RouxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay I have loosened the alternator so I can put the new belt on and then realized I have to get it passed the other belt. How do I get the alternator belt passed the other belt? I am not much of a mechanic and never worked on a Fiero before. I cannot figure out how to get the other belt loose. Please help.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this on a 4 cyl?
Roux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RouxSend a Private Message to RouxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes it is a 4 cyl
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a full install but you might have to loosen some bolts to get the compressor to move. But the rear bolt is the main one that allows it to swing to remove the AC belt. .

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 05-24-2014).]

Roux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RouxSend a Private Message to RouxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that is the best response i have gotten. I have been on several sites to try and find this information and the most anybody else could tell me is that I have to remove the other belt. Thank you very much for showing me what I need to do.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock