Started on: 05-23-2014 09:40 PM
Replies: 7 (185 views)
Last post by: Purple86GT on 05-24-2014 10:59 PM
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found a ZZP pulley puller / installer tool. I'm watching videos on how to properly use it.

Most (if not all) videos are using an older gen m90.. They _should_ be pretty much the same except one discrepancy. I'm not sure if it's because mine is missing or if they came like that... But all the videos I've seen, they remove a "vented bolt" from the snout that secures the pulley to the shaft... Mine did NOT have that... It had a pressed in plastic dust shield.

I'm not sure if mine was missing and someone put that plastic cover over the hole or if this is normal on GEN-V blowers.. Should I get one of these vented bolts?

Here is one with the bolt:

Here is mine:

This is what was in the snout's hole:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no i have that too and wolvesoul from ontario quebec club grand prix ( the guy i invite at my house to remove the stock pullley with my puller ) have the plastic cap the older was not like that but newer have this plastic cap your not missing something
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
we both have gen v blower i think if im not wrong that all gen v blower have the pastic caps . i think that only the 1998 and older had that bolt
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info!

So the SC pulley is ONLY pressed in?
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! +1 for the help bud.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you bought the puller on ontario quebec club grand prix
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ironically, no. I found one local to me on kijiji. I was looking for GTP parts and the puller was buried in the add. Scored it!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock