Started on: 02-09-2020 08:21 PM
Replies: 0 (219 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 02-09-2020 08:21 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mint condition S&W pistol. About 8 months old but only used for ~1000 rds/2 months before I got my new Sig. Bone stock, original box, (2) mags, (2) mag extenders (for bigger mags which I don't have), all interchangable backstraps. Comes w/Aliengear holster w/paddle and belt clip. Also comes w/nice leather Galco belt slide holster and matching mag pouch.

$450 or very close best offer. Possibly open to trades. MUST be local and have current NC (or reciprocating state) CCW permit. I WILL take a pic of both your CCW permit and license.

Almost new Venom Vortex 3MOA red dot optics. I had this on the S&W for about 2 months. I decided a liked red dot optics so I bought a Sig Sauer P320RX. Original box w/everything that came w/it including a picatinny rail mount if you wanted to mount it on your AR. Comes w/OuterLimits mount (I ran it in place of the rear iron sight). I paid $230 for the optics and $60 for the OuterLimits mount.

$250 for the optics and mount PLUS shipping. Possibly open to trades for this or the entire package (pistol, optics/mount).

Nothing wrong w/any of this. I just don't need (2) pistols.

Please PM me if you're interested.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock