Started on: 11-11-2015 11:35 AM
Replies: 10 (1346 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 04-22-2019 03:03 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the season is almost on us, and I have grown tired of selling the Ingloo Kits and Ski Hill Kits of past years, I am excited to bring a BRAND NEW product to market this year !!

Genuine Canadian UN-ASSEMBLED SNOWMAN KITS !!!!!

Just think of the fun the kids will have with our (patent-pending) self-load system. You can load as many or as few UN-ASSEMBLED SNOWMAN KITS as you like into your vehical, and you SAVE on shipping by picking them up yourself. FAMILY FUN, MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

Hurry and reserve YOUR kitt NOW, pick-up dates are limited, and all this fun PLUS potentially unlimited snowmen for only $799.95 with NO shipping or handling charges !!! *

(*cost of Rub A5-35 and Tylenol for strained back not included. A signed waiver is required. Ambulatory transpotation for persons suffering heart attacks while self-load their kits arranged for $999.99 extra, plus administration fee)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Eco friendly. What substitutes are available for the coal eyes?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2015 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depleted uranium.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I'm Eco friendly. What substitutes are available for the coal eyes?

I'm selling Reindeer poop.
Jenkem

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenkemSend a Private Message to JenkemEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I too late for one of these? This would be a great addition to my igloo kit that I bought from you last year.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll get back to you. We have some product relations issues right now...It seems their union thought self-loading meant they would load themselves into your car.

rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol this is great.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a formal complaint.

Mine melted.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I have a formal complaint.

Mine melted.

They do that from time to time. Since we just got a fresh shipment in yesterday, I can offer you not one, but 2 FREE replacement self-loading snowman kits to make up for your loss. However, to prevent such sad losses in the future, might I suggest re-locating to Nanuvit in order to properly care for your kits.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jenkem:
Am I too late for one of these? This would be a great addition to my igloo kit that I bought from you last year.

How did this guy get banned with only 27 posts ?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The snowmen voted him off the island. Next time he will buy 3 kits like they told him.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock