Started on: 03-22-2015 09:56 AM
Replies: 2 (190 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 04-04-2015 07:26 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished a dormitory project (new construction) and the owners didn't like the super bright "day light" from these bulbs. It is what they spec. out. So they had us change a few and these are some of what we pulled. These were used for maybe 3 or 4 days at most. They are still in like new condition. It's just that one of the green horns that installed them threw the packages out.

These bulbs are ideal for any garage or work space. SUPER bright and about a third of the energy costs. LED's that are dimmable. They fit in any regular bulb socket (Edison socket).

Here is a listing I found on Ebay for the exact same bulb. As stated I do not have the boxes for these but they are brand new!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cre...&hash=item418118702b

I have here on hand 6 of them. Make me a reasonable offer! And lets shine some serious light on your project for a fraction of the costs!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Nelson
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

PM sent.

Nelson

PM replied.

These are sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave