reatta by gen2muchwork
Started on: 02-27-2015 10:39 AM
Replies: 13 (935 views)
Last post by: gen2muchwork on 04-24-2016 03:46 PM
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there are some here who are into these. My neighbor asked if I could post this up for him.

he wants $2500, but is a reasonable guy.

Needs a bunch of stuff, the exhaust is somewhat loud, its got that broken lower fender piece, and the electronic dash has some problems.

I'm sure I can get any more info if needed. He's not an internet guy, so you won't find this on craigslist.

http://s19.photobucket.com/...eshow/todds%20reatta
my pics are from this summer. car is currently under some snow.

pm me or call Todd the owner @ 313-656-1947

see it in dearborn MI 48128
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
year?
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

year?

I knew that was coming, he told me and I had forgot. I'll find out asap.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got to talking with my neighbor. he says it's a "89 or maybe a 91" lol
anyways, he wants it gone pretty bad now. $1000 makes him happy. I'm half considering picking it up myself.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI if it has the touch screen computer in the dash, it's either an 88 or 89. They discontinued it because the older buyers didn't enjoy using it too much, so they went back to push buttons for controlling the temp, etc. for the 90-91 model years. I would love a Reatta one day.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a 90.
If he is having instrument cluster issues (intermittent flashing, 00 error display, etc ) they are easily replaced. Just go to a local yard and get one off a late 80's - early 90's Riv. It's plug and play, easy to put in and will help you sell the car better.
As an FYI, 91's have totally different wheels (not the wide, flat, brushed aluminum look rims ) and they're 16". 88-90 wheels are 15". 91's also have different abs, 40T60e trans and a cup holder in the armrest. And the engine intake was changed slightly. ( now called LN3)
Kit
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info. The reatta still sits where it was, now with flat tires. I saw the hood up a few days ago. This has to be the cheapest one around these parts based on craigslist. They seem to hold some value. If it was a vert it would be mine
another winter sitting can't be good for it. Hopefully a reatta fan picks it up.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK guys, he wants it gone. $400.00. Now that's a pretty good deal.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG someone buy this thing. $400 is a steal. So freaking cool. That would be super fun with a sc 3800.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd say well worth $400 but if someone were to restore it, I'll bet they'd have 10 grand in it. I think they still had Lucas (Prince of Darkness) electronics? Other than the drivetrain, all the parts are model specific on a car that produced less than 22k. I always thought the Reattas/Allantes were neat looking cars but they'd be more expensive to maintain than a Fiero.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

OMG someone buy this thing. $400 is a steal. So freaking cool. That would be super fun with a sc 3800.

I agree, I also think a 4.9 would be fairly straight forward as well. There was a CL add around here or ohio where a collector had quite a few spare fenders and things. I do think its a saveable car, but its been sitting a long while now.
PFF
System Bot
oldsoandso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2015 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is car still available?
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2016 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is, It has not been started or moved in a year or so. tires flat. covered in snow. neglected.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!!! My understanding is a couple hundred bucks and it drove all the way to owosso by someone brave.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock