Started on: 06-22-2014 10:49 AM
Replies: 2 (200 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 06-23-2014 06:24 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Toshiba T1600 "laptop" (and I use that term very loosely) and an old 5.25" floppy drive (complete with hard case and parallel cable...don't laugh). Laptop is ancient. Only good for it's collector "value". It's NOT a current laptop, you can't put a current OS on it (not even Linux). I "think" it's got Windows 3.1 but I haven't turned it on in years so I won't even guarantee it works. No power cord. The floppy drive used to work. No idea if it still does but it's got the parallel cable and power cord. I don't own anything with a parallel port and haven't owned a floppy disc in probably 10 years so I can't test it.

I really hate to throw them out as someone probably wants them for a collection but I'm cleaning up my life house and need them gone one way or another. You pay for shipping. I'm guessing (and it's only a guess) shipping will be around $25 as these are heavy. Of course, you're always welcome to come by my house (Peru/Kokomo area, Indiana) and pick them up for free.

If you're interested, PM me your zip code and I'll get a better idea on shipping cost. Again, these are FREE but I won't eat shipping just to get rid of them. (It's free to toss them in the trash.)

EDIT: Here's a pic. I don't want anyone to mistake this "laptop" for a current model. (This isn't mine. I didn't feel like taking a pic, uploading it to the computer, etc.)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 06-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really cool. We have some old tech junkies here, and they will go to a good home.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock