Started on: 05-10-2014 08:51 PM
Replies: 4 (274 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 08-13-2014 09:52 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are looking you probably know what this is. I thought I would get into cruisers and wanted to have a rare one. What I have is a 2003 D Rod King Classic in limited edition silver and black with a whopping 630 miles. It comes with all original pieces plus the complete gold key package and about $6k in 100th anniversary bits. I had the dealer put stainless braided lines and chrome line to replace he rubber ones...stuff like that. Also has two helmets and two 100th anniversary covers. I sent a total of $26k on it. I know I won't et y money out of it but if you are a HD rider and wanted/missed your opportunity to get a 100th anniversary new, then this may be about as close as you an get. Shot me a pm and we will get a phone convo going.
John
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not in the market, but pictures might help.
Free bump for a fellow rider.

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 05-24-2014).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you buy the bike new in 2003? That's not very many miles for a bike that old. I have a 1986 V -Max with about 9000 miles on it and I thought it had very low miles on it. What kind of super deal would you have for me on the HD? It looks like something I might like. PM me a offer or you could just drop it off at my house for storage if you get tired of looking at it.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a 2002 last September that had 4700 miles & never thought I'd see one with less !!!! It's just like buying a new bike for less money !!!! Good luck with your sale !!!! It will be a good deal for somebody !!!! Mel
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale. PM me with any offers and don't feel like you are insulting me with a low one. I know it is not worth the $26k I spent back in the day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock