Started on: 09-29-2013 07:42 PM
Replies: 26 (665 views)
Last post by: Lou and Blue on 03-22-2014 07:38 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hurry and get your orders in for our 2013-2014 season igloo kits !! supply will be limited and they are sure to go fast. Get your name in now to avoid dissapointment later.

For a limited toime only, we are offering $500 door-to-door flat rate shipping continent-wide ($650 for islands)

Hury, hury, hury, get yours now !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How can I be guaranteed the supply will be adequate to fit my potential iglooing needs? I have to build an ice garage so's I've got a nice place to park my motor-sickle.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2013 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Q.

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

How can I be guaranteed the supply will be adequate to fit my potential iglooing needs? I have to build an ice garage so's I've got a nice place to park my motor-sickle.

A.

This is CANADA, you doubt our ability to supply igloo kits ? We can get you fresh ones in AUGUST if you want one badly enough to pay the off-season premium.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soon to be available with out that high Canadian shipping fees! The over the border markup is a real killer.

Why buy over the border, when you can get AMERICAN MADE IGLOOS!

And, my PNW igloos are MUCH cleaner. (Less over land travel, and nearly direct from the source!

Reserve now.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's plans for an American company that will make them north of Canada without the shipping costs and distance. Stay tuned for more info.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edited to remove negative statements about Canadian kits. I would not stoop to that level.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 10-07-2013).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And, as an added bonus, we will now include FREE cross-border shipping, and charge only a small fee to cover packaging materials and labour....

Thats right !!... NO SHIPPING CHARGES on Canadian Igloo kits, OR the bonus free ski-hill kit. For a limted time, we can also offer NON-SELF-LIGHTING kits. !!!!!!!

Thats right, folks, none of that glow-in-the dark, self-lit stuff from the PNW, in OUR kits, you can sleep peasfully in the dark withut being bothered by the nice, warm soothing radioatice glow of Fucashima PNW kits !!!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-12-2013).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2013 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

There's plans for an American company that will make them north of Canada without the shipping costs and distance. Stay tuned for more info.

Forget it, I already bought out the Russians, the only thing THEY are shipping that route, is..... Stolies, Smirnoff.....and my new staff of bikini-clad Igloo kit builders (who will be available on the up-and-comming Canadian igloo kit website).

Yes, its a little early in the planing stages, but soon your Igloo and Ski hill kit, could be assembled by drunken Russian women in boots and bikinis bearing cases of good vodka....while you simply lay in the hammack and do nothing--absoloutley nothing---to get a free igloo and ski hill, with only tht small packaging fee.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-12-2013).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what your $$ gets ya folks:

http://shopping.rediff.com/...e-ice-trays/11726632
gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought one of these kits from Canada last year and I was very disappointed.
First off the installation instructions were in french, it took me 2 days with google translate to figure out how to put the damn thing together. Then, by the time I figured out how to put it together the pieces did not fit properly. Finally once I did get it put together it only lasted 2 days, and luckily I paid for it with a credit card and I was able to reverse the charges. I will never buy a Canadian mail order igloo kit again!
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Forget it, I already bought out the Russians, the only thing THEY are shipping that route, is..... Stolies, Smirnoff.....and my new staff of bikini-clad Igloo kit builders (who will be available on the up-and-comming Canadian igloo kit website).

This web-site brought to you by the same trust-worthy company that brought you the User friendly AHCA site!

Shelby

P.S. Did Canadia have to have igloo kit pre-material made by machines for the Winter Olympics?
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2013 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtjoe:

I bought one of these kits from Canada last year and I was very disappointed.
First off the installation instructions were in french, it took me 2 days with google translate to figure out how to put the damn thing together. Then, by the time I figured out how to put it together the pieces did not fit properly. Finally once I did get it put together it only lasted 2 days, and luckily I paid for it with a credit card and I was able to reverse the charges. I will never buy a Canadian mail order igloo kit again!

If your instructions were in french, then you likely got the kit from a Quebec manufacturer, and to be fair to the rest of the country we dont really consider them to be part of Canada. They are very much like a spoiled special-needs teenager. Have refused to sign the constitution of the country, are always demanding money to support thier "unique culture", and every few years stomp thier feet and threaten to leave if they dont get thier own way. Next time try a REAL canadian and you will find a far superior product.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If your instructions were in french, then you likely got the kit from a Quebec manufacturer, and to be fair to the rest of the country we dont really consider them to be part of Canada. They are very much like a spoiled special-needs teenager. Have refused to sign the constitution of the country, are always demanding money to support thier "unique culture", and every few years stomp thier feet and threaten to leave if they dont get thier own way. Next time try a REAL canadian and you will find a far superior product.

WOW you are one IGNORANT person ................. us QUEBECERS LOVE Canada and YOU dont have the slightest idea of what is happening here in quebec let alone know what happened during the repatriation of the constitutionin 1982 ..... QUEBECERS DONT WANT TO SEPERATE THATS IT THATS ALL !!!!! its the STUPID Partie Quebecois government that is the problem.... maybe if you read the facts youprobably wouldnt be a racist .... HERE are the FACTS

Quoted from Canadian government official:
During the 1980 referendum debate in Quebec, Pierre Trudeau had committed to bring Quebec into Canadian confederation. He saw the way to this end through the act of repatriating the Canadian Constitution form Great Britain with an amending formula and entrenched rights for all Canadians. After the Federal forces were victorious in the referendum, Trudeau quickly set to work to come up with an agreement among the Provincial Premiers which could be taken the British Parliament with the request that they pass an act giving recognizing Canada's complete sovereignty over all matters in Canada.

Talks and negotiations with the provinces quickly broke down and by 1981 Trudeau had decided that he could go it alone and constructed his own constitution and act which he sent to London for approval. The provinces all reacted strongly against his actions and in a Supreme Court decision the judges decided that while he could implement his plan unilaterally, Canadian tradition had included the participation of the provinces. After much soul searching the Premiers and Prime Minister decided to make one more attempt at reaching an unanimous agreement for bring home the constitution and they convened in Ottawa in November of 1981.

Most of the Premiers, known as the gang of 8 had come to the conference with the objective on increasing provincial powers at the expense of the Federal government and it was not until Trudeau convinced Levesque to agree to a deal which would see a referendum after 2 years in exchange for his support, was the solidarity of the gang of 8 broken. That night, November 4th, Jean Chretien, Roy Romanov of Saskatchewan and Roy McMurtry of Ontario meet in the kitchen of the Chateau Laurier Hotel and hammered out an agreement that dropped the "opt out" clause from the agreement. This consensus of the Federal Government and 9 of the provinces, without Levesque and Quebec, was agreed to.

The next morning saw the arrival of Levesque at the breakfast meeting and the rolling out of the agreed upon deal by the rest of the participants. Levesque who had just the day before betrayed the other Premiers was outraged at their betrayal of him. He left the conference and announced that Quebec would reject the deal by using it's veto power over an deal. The Supreme Court of Canada issued a ruling on December 6, 1982 which effectively rejected any notion of a Quebec veto over the agreement.

On April 17, 1982 after the Canada Act had been passed in the British Parliament, it was signed into law by the Queen at a ceremony on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Canada finally had brought the constitution and the Charter of rights and Freedoms home.

Get you facts straight my friend and learn a new language like french .... might give you some insight on the world around you ......
Danyel " A proud Canadian and EX AIRBORNE 1st Commando" who served his country CANADA

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got in a good old fresh supply of them here today
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

We got in a good old fresh supply of them here today

Domestic igloo kits? Are they going to fall apart like the mexican ones?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Domestic igloo kits? Are they going to fall apart like the mexican ones?

Northern (im back in PA) not quite Canadian but just as cold, hurry up supply's are going fast (melting) expecting a limited quantity tomorrow

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Chinese are supplying them for 25% of that price...extra lead is included.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats right, folks, none of that glow-in-the dark, self-lit stuff from the PNW, in OUR kits, you can sleep peasfully in the dark withut being bothered by the nice, warm soothing radioatice glow of Fucashima PNW kits !!!

Fucashima has nothing to do with it. Get you facts straight. We have Hanford. Washington State damn near invented glowing snow. Along with glowing fish, children, and butterflies. http://search.yahoo.com/r/_...rg/wiki/Hanford_Site

So, for all you electrical saving needs, we now supply radioactive *cough* I mean, glowing igloo kits! That right! The "Inland Northwest" kits now come with a mellow, cool glow. This allows you to use less light in your home! You can now dim those wasteful home lights, and bask in the glow of "Inland Northwest" Igloo kits in your own back yard.

As an added feature, you can now warm food just by placing it inside the completed igloo. Wallah! Free microwave!

Legal Disclaimer: Do not allow children to play on, or around igloo kits until further government testing is completed.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-16-2013).]

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Get you facts straight my friend and learn a new language like french .... might give you some insight on the world around you ......
Danyel " A proud Canadian and EX AIRBORNE 1st Commando" who served his country CANADA

While this was a good post, I wouldn't consider people from Quebec a race.

------------------

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to global warming, Inland Northwest Igloo Kits are out of stock.

But, because of climate change, we may be expecting to go into the coconut business.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Due to global warming, Inland Northwest Igloo Kits are out of stock.

But, because of climate change, we may be expecting to go into the coconut business.

Coconuts ????---its minus freaken 19 out there. Just HOW ya gonna grow coconuts in THIS ?

Lots of Igloo kits here

PFF
System Bot
gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
today and tomorrow only Rare Eastern North Carolina igloo kits are available. You dont see these available often. limited quantities and they will disappear fast. Get em while they last as it could be a long time before they are available again.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Expecting a HUGE shipment of igloo making kits this week... 5 for one sale
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't drink very often or much beer,I would be interested in an igloo that had holes drilled into the walls on the inside that would hold a can or bottle of beer.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...tis strted as fun-and games trying to help out southern guys who never get to see an igloo...

but enough is enough this year.....forget free, if ya want a dump-truck-load worth of igloo kits, I'll personally drive the front-end loadre to dump this crap into your truck so you can dump this sheet into Lake Ontario....

OK, I have heard of overstock, I have heard of fire sales, but these igloo kits have gone WAY beyond warehouse capacity......

Hey, SoCal??? want some ????

Sheet.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-16-2014).]

Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
free shipping to Arizona?
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you take PayPal? I am starting to miss all the snow and ice we've had up here in the Northeast U.S.
LOL !

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: