Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Other Mall
  Handcrafted wooden Bullet pens from real casings!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Handcrafted wooden Bullet pens from real casings! by isthiswhereiputausername?
Started on: 12-06-2012 09:41 PM
Replies: 11 (676 views)
Last post by: isthiswhereiputausername? on 03-26-2013 11:37 AM
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a last minute Christmas gift idea?

I make Bullet pens using real 1F casings in .308 and 30-06 using exotic woods and acrylics. Each bullet casing pen is $30 shipped within the USA and come with a velvet carrying pouch. (These are shipped from Kansas)

These all use easy to find Cross refills.

We also have other types of pens & keychains available and can custom make a pen or keychain out of your choice of woods and finishes.

Have your own casing or wood that has sentimetal value? I can turn that into a custom pen that you can hand down through the generations.

Looking for the perfect pen for your husband, wife or boss? Get in touch with me. Still time to order a custom pen for Christmas!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say those are pretty fancy.....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

I must say those are pretty fancy.....

Thanks

We do a lot more pens and pencils as well..

Heres two recent ones.. The pencil one, also has a set of red, blue and green leads that are advertised as writing on almost anything from metal, glass, etc..

Pencil has Red Mallee Burl wood.

This fountain is acrylic.

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 12-15-2012).]

Randy93552

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the motherboard pen for sale?
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are awesome. Are there gel refills available for these?

And did you do the circuit board one? If it's a real PCB, how did you get it to bend like that?? lol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Yes, there are gel refills available.

Circuit board. It is a real board. The backs of them are sanded down paper thin allowing them to bend around the tube that the ink refill sits in.

Thanks
Jason
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad this got bumped, I forgot to leave feedback on mine... Correcting that now.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Glad this got bumped, I forgot to leave feedback on mine... Correcting that now.

Thanks

Didnt even notice that feedback option before
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought one of these and it is a really nice pen. The wood is really beautiful.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I bought one of these and it is a really nice pen. The wood is really beautiful.

Thanks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone into steampunk type items? A handcrafted secret compartment keychain.

Handmade from start to finish.. tin was cut, patina added, cast in resin and turned on the lathe.

The image dont show the acrylic much since its all clear, but it has a smooth glass like finish on it.

PS.. its for sale....

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 02-24-2013).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steampunk style bullet pen

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock