1996 Ford Crown Victoria LX for sale by roofus7044
Started on: 10-13-2012 05:19 PM
Replies: 4 (149 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 10-22-2012 05:46 PM
roofus7044

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roofus7044Send a Private Message to roofus7044Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking to sell my 96 Ford Crown Vic. I got this car from my grandparents so it is in great shape. If you tell me you saw it on the forum I'd be willing to work with you on the price. This car runs great and has had a bunch of stuff done to recently. You can check out the details in the following link:

http://cincinnati.craigslis.../cto/3308524515.html

I can be reached by email or at 513-535-1778
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had .ny use for this vehicle. I've wanted one for a while, but it doesn't make sense. Good luck with your sale.
roofus7044

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roofus7044Send a Private Message to roofus7044Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good deal except for the air suspension warning. Those things are a PITA and expensive to fix. Ive know people that had problems and swapped the whole rear end for a standard spring one. I see lots of them and Lincolns driving around with the back end almost on the ground. If your a little mechanically inclined, its not a big job and you have a nice car for the price. You could cheat and put a set of heavy duty air shocks on it....
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All depends on the cause, on my Town Car the only thing I've discovered I can't do myself is the actual airbag replacement. The height sensor and compressor are pretty straight forward, given that it's on the same platform as my town car, I'd imagine it'd be around the same procedure.

I'm actually eyeballing this myself. As much as I love my Town Car, it's starting to get beat down by other issues (just from wear and tear, and some encroaching rust), and starting to get expensive to repair.

But yes, there is a full blown conversion kit out there, American Air Suspension or something like that, if anyone wants to get rid of the air ride completely.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock