Started on: 08-12-2012 09:42 PM
Replies: 24 (687 views)
Last post by: BlackEmrald on 09-28-2012 06:38 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading for Ebay soon. If your looking for a certain game for ANY console just LMK! Heres what I have on hand for Xbox. Some great titles and sets.

Also have Xbox360, PS2, and PS3 games...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2012 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what in x360
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

what in x360

x2
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^lol lemme round them all up, theres more in storage as well.

If you have a title in mind just LMK. I also have several sources that are sitting on whole lots. I'm tempted to buy the lots but doing so is a real crap shoot!

Edit to add, BTW about that Star Wars Battlefront 2, 1 just sold on Ebay for $35.00! Anothers at $32.00 IIRC and mines at $10.50 with 6 days left A quick $28 maybe!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-13-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Heres the games I dug up thus far for Xbox360. Also have here a bunch of PS3 games as well. Theres another box of games in our storage unit. PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox360 games. I can't even begin to recall all the titles. I wanna say we took most of the better titles from the box though.

If anyone wants I can post a pic of the PS3 games here as well!

Have a great night!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... Oddworld and JSRF. Those are kind of hard to find now.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Hmm... Oddworld and JSRF. Those are kind of hard to find now.

Yep. Also theres some back story to the JSRF game. Something about the game case and a lawsuit IIRC. Momma here knows all about the story, I think this copy is the second release.

I think this copy is headed for Ebay as well!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Star wars Battlefront 2 on Ebay up to $20.50! 5 days left. Last copy sold for $35 IIRC. Keep your eyes open for this game, pawn shops, flee markets, yard sales etc. You could easily make $20 and have some fun on Ebay! See for yourself!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sta...fb0c36#ht_500wt_1156

Crazy!

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what PS3 games do you have?

how much for CD4 and Fallout for Xbox 360?

thanks...
AlanD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and I'd be very interested in PS2 games - plus older systems (including computers) all the way back to the Odyssey.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AlanD:

plus older systems (including computers) all the way back to the Odyssey.

as am i
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

thanks...

PM sent.

I gotta go run down some money from a GC thats been ducking me. He can't duck today because were meeting with the home owner.... Anyway when I get back I will gladly post some more pics.

As far as old school gaming systems I have access to several different systems. A buyer I know has shelfs of them. One thing I personally have experienced with old gaming systems and games, the nastalgia is really great but after a few games I'm bored. Very bored. Lol. So with this in mind, if your buying old school systems be ready for OLD games. If your really set on it just LMK what system your looking for! I will admit that an old school Atari looks pretty sweet under a nice HD flatscreen. lol

I'm putting together a very nice bundle that I will post up soon! Games, console or consoles, controllers, hookups.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CD4 and Fallout for Xbox 360?

thanks...

Sold and they ship usps with tracking #'s today. TYVM.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for Gears of War 2 shipped? If its lower than what i can pay for it used at the store ill take it. Interested in Dead Space 2 also.. Let me know how much for both shipped as well..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 08-21-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanks...

PM sent with USPS tracking #'s. Hope you enjoy the games! TYVM! Another great PFF transaction. Wheres the Feedback for this section???? Like in the mall?

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can find me a nice working n64 for a low price maybe with some games let me know.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

How much for Gears of War 2 shipped? If its lower than what i can pay for it used at the store ill take it. Interested in Dead Space 2 also.. Let me know how much for both shipped as well..

Lol I showed my 12 year old son your post and he said, "What do they cost at the store he's going to and what will it cost him to get to the store?". Smart kid huh?

Anyway check around Ebay and what not. I will shoot you a PM!

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:
Sold and they ship usps with tracking #'s today. TYVM.

got the games today, YAY!

thanks...

edit: how come there's no feedback score in this mall?

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 08-23-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edit: how come there's no feedback score in this mall?

Same thing I was wondering. Hope you enjoy the games!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
What I have in my personal collection that I may be persuaded to part with. The rest I'm keeping. Like my precious Starhawk!

Also I snapped some pics with my cell I need to post. I'm working on it...sigh.

edited for clarification

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-24-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Heres a few more games...
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Really, what game do you want?

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The real funny thing is now fallout 3 used cost's more that fallout new vegas does used.. the reason behind this is they made a ton of fallout new vegas games and dident sell that many... I personaly likes fallout 3 more..
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

The real funny thing is now fallout 3 used cost's more that fallout new vegas does used.. the reason behind this is they made a ton of fallout new vegas games and dident sell that many... I personaly likes fallout 3 more..

Lol. Crazyness huh? Just like baseball cards and Hotwheels. You just never know what you have or had.

Asphalt Risin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Asphalt RisinSend a Private Message to Asphalt RisinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

....and because FO3 has more of a fan base, .........nobody bought New Vegas because it sucked.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any Sega Genesis cartridges or know where to find them?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock