Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Other Cars
  Video - Stock C5 Corvette + Supercharger - what's it like to drive with 600HP?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Video - Stock C5 Corvette + Supercharger - what's it like to drive with 600HP? by DimeMachine
Started on: 10-31-2019 03:48 PM
Replies: 1 (96 views)
Last post by: robymon on 11-18-2019 12:36 AM
DimeMachine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2019 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A year ago I put a build thread series on my channel about all of the steps involved in adding a centifugal supercharger to a stock C5 Corvette. Since then I have received a lot of questions and comments from people wondering what it is like to daily drive a 600HP C5. I put together this video as an effort to show the things you will notice after completing single major mod like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEDO9SE3BA

------------------
84/87 NB, 3800SC, E-85, VS Cam, 2.8 Pulley, 4T65E-HD, HP Tuners, AEM Wideband, Regal GS Gauges, S-10 Brake Booster. 1/4 mile -11.85 at 114mph

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
robymon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robymonSend a Private Message to robymonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great review! That's a lot of extra hp. I dig the sound also.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock