Exotic Driving Experience by Dylpro
Started on: 02-08-2017 01:11 PM
Replies: 6 (213 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vampire on 03-02-2017 05:38 PM
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all! Been absent from the forum for a little while, been very busy with school lately, but I wanted to share this and perhaps get some opinions on this matter.

My birthday was a few days ago and my parents got me a certificate for one of those "Exotic Driving Experience" things at one of the nearby tracks. I'm pretty excited about it, not sure when I'll schedule it, but in the mean time I'll have to decide which of the 4 cars I'll choose to drive.

Here's the list; Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, or C7 Z06

Which would you pick? As of now I'm pretty hard set on the Gallardo. I've always been a Lamborghini fan and how can I turn down the opportunity to drive one? Even if it's the "slowest" out of the bunch! I've ridden in a 430 Spyder before so I have an idea of what it drove like, but never a Lamborghini. The 360 is just old and while I love the new Corvettes, and the Z06 is the fastest out of the bunch, I just feel the chance to drive a Corvette would present itself more often than a Lamborghini.

Interested to hear others inputs! What would you choose?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Although it isn't on your list...

I'm not a Blue Oval fan, but the torque from a big Ford V8 in the back of an old Pantera would give me quite a thrill.

Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lambo.

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were me, I would choose F430
If I were you, I would choose lambo
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2017 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As cool as driing a few would be.. what will give you more useable skill?
are you ever really going to own anything mid engine light and with that much power.. and more grip than most drivers skill.?
or most likely end up in a front engine rear drive platform?
Again what will allow you to take away more skill from the day at the track that you'll be able to someday use??

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Lambo
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My girlfriend paid for me to do this a couple years ago here in Las Vegas, I drove the Ferrari F458, it was an awesome experience, I picked the Ferrari because the track was pretty much built with lots of curves, I would recommend whatever car matches the track the best.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock