i purchased another car by jim94
Started on: 12-16-2016 11:35 PM
Replies: 4 (193 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 01-06-2017 08:47 PM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I have been married I have a 87 gt fiero ,a chevy pick-up truck, a Toyota matrix. Back to an 87 gt fiero and now I purchased a Pontiac vibe(same as the matrix).this time the fiero is just a weekend car.vibe is good on gas and I can carry stuff, wife is happy she can drive the vibe too.128,400 miles on it .the first thing k&n filter installed, cabin filter, sparkplugs and cleaned off valve. Monday fresh oil in engine and have the transmission services. The fiero's coulor was burgendy and the matrix and vibe are dark blue. Will have to post pictures
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2017 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just put loaded kyb struts on had a four wheel alignment and now the car handles great. The Toyota dealership wanted almost $900.00 dollars for just to installation of front struts. So I put my back brace on and me and my wife did the job.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2017 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim94:

The Toyota dealership wanted almost $900.00... So I put my back brace on and me and my wife did the job.

Let's see some pictures of the new ride!
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the car to Goodyear for a front end alignment then the wife and I went for a ride to walk around a antique store.. Oh I forgot this car has a back seat. I need to take pictures
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim94:

Oh I forgot this car has a back seat. I need to take pictures.

We're hoping you take and post pictures of more than just the back seat.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock