All wheel drive Lotus 7 style car by wftb
Started on: 11-14-2016 05:28 PM
Replies: 2 (326 views)
Last post by: wftb on 11-21-2016 07:15 PM
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A while back there was a thread discussing 4 wheel drive in a fiero .Here is a thread from Locost usa about a mitsu powered Locost .Maybe it really could be done in a Fiero.... http://www.locostusa.com/fo...pic.php?f=36&t=17516
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean a tube frame chassis with Fiero panels on it? That's basically how Fiero racecars are.

This is a member of PFF's

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The thread I am talking about was asking about putting 4 wd with a turbo 4 or v6 in to a fiero . At the time , I said you just could not do it practically or at decent price .After looking at the car in the thread , I now think it would be possible .I would not make a complete tube frame , I would make tubular sub frames front and rear to hold the new drivetrain and keep the fiero centre section .Seeing how this fellow made a front engined 4wd evo in to a mid engined 4wd Lotus 7 style car is food for thought .Way too ambitious for me but maybe some one will try it some day .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock