One less BMW by Pancake
Started on: 05-25-2016 10:46 PM
Replies: 1 (192 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 05-26-2016 01:22 PM
Pancake

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PancakeSend a Private Message to PancakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, just wow. My daily driver/running project car got rear ended. On the freeway. Going 65. In the right lane. I was maintaining speed in the right lane and a vehicle accelerating in the left lane actually drifted over into me. Thankfully everybody in the car is ok, but [expletive expletive] I just got the [expletive] coilovers on this [expletive] car along with all that [expletive] bodywork... *sigh* The car is definitely totaled too, the rear quarter/hatch area got pushed and the rear suspension is slightly out of alignment.

Sorry for the rant, but who gets rear ended at speed on the freeway next to an open lane?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man, glad you are ok.

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock