2005 Pontiac GTO M6 by NSAN1T
Started on: 04-12-2016 01:01 PM
Replies: 6 (414 views)
Last post by: Havoc04 on 07-23-2016 11:33 AM
NSAN1T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, here's my "Baby". A 2005 Pontiac GTO M6 LS2. Stock. Bought it for myself for Christmas 2014. I'm about to switch over to office work, instead of being out of town in the field all week long. So no more company truck. And since the miles are sorta low on the GTO, I'm building the 86 Gt as my DD.

------------------
2005 GTO LS2 M6
And several projects..
1977 F150 SuperCab
1978 F150
87 Fiero SE
84 Fiero Indy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. Almost a factory sleeper as they, at least to me, are very subtle and understated with styling yet pretty darn quick.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the GTO. I have a 2005 GTO I've owned since new. It's a fun, quick and comfortable car. I plan to keep mine for a very long time.
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm not planning to get rid of it any time soon.

Definitely a different type of car than I was used to. The wide powerband is awesome. Have gotten a few high speed runs in it. And wow. I don't make it a habbit, but at least once or twice to see what a vehicle can do.
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride. Good to see another Holden owner here.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2016 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holden owner here too (commodore for me), enjoy the ride! I wanted a GTO back in the day and almost bought one but opted for the Sky Redline instead. People didn't appreciate these cars enough when they were available in N/A. I'd like to get one some day. I'll probably get a Chevy SS someday.
Havoc04

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Havoc04Send a Private Message to Havoc04Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice GTO! I own one as well. I have mods done to mine, they're great cars. Enjoy!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock