308 Ferrari Kit by maineak1970
Started on: 02-28-2016 11:10 AM
Replies: 3 (386 views)
Last post by: Drewbdo on 08-03-2016 01:48 PM
maineak1970

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maineak1970Send a Private Message to maineak1970Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picked this up for $1500 last year. Its been sitting in the garage while I work on my Sterling. I'm getting ready to start working on it.

It is on an '86 Fiero chassis. There is an engine in it that turns over but it won't start. The car was last registered around 2002.
It has the PISA dash with gauges which is nice.

https://onedrive.live.com/r...3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

It was pulled out of an old garage. It took two bottles of purple power, three rolls of paper towels and six hours to get it cleaned up.

I debating fixing the v6 (which I was told was just rebuilt a couple years ago) that is in it or look at the V8 Archie kits. I don't have a title but the local title companies here can get it for $400.
So, it might be feasible money wise to pick up a running Fiero and just move the body panels. But this becomes an issue with the dashboard. Too many decisions.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have another way to show the pics? I cant see them but don't know if itso on my end.
maineak1970

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maineak1970Send a Private Message to maineak1970Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That interior cleaned up very nicely. I'm looking for an older F-car replica, so your title caught my attention. Congrats on what looks to be a diamond in the rough!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock