Started on: 11-30-2015 09:17 PM
Replies: 29 (453 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-04-2015 09:34 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know next to nothing about Subarus, but I've been thinking of checking out a 2002 Subaru WRX advertised locally. However, the seller says the "CEL is on and not cleared due to O2 sensor set off by straight pipe". Apparently he's modified the exhaust. Whether what he says is true or not, I realize that it would probably be quite advantageous to be able to retrieve trouble codes when looking at this or any other car prior to purchase.

Does anyone know if there's a method of retrieving trouble codes on a 2002 WRX without the use of a code reader? We're all familiar with the paperclip trick that's used on our Fieros to get the codes. I'd just like to know if there's a similar procedure to use with this Subaru.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-30-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll need a code reader - there is no way to do it without.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thesameguy:

You'll need a code reader - there is no way to do it without.

It can be done with other years and models of Subaru (as discussed Here). I was hoping there was a similar method for the 2002 WRX.

If not, is there a recommended inexpensive OBD2 code reader... or a cable/software package to be used with a laptop (similar to using WinALDL on our Fieros)?
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, thanks for the PM and subsequent e-mail notification. Haven't visited PFF in forever, I kinda miss it!

As for your Subaru situation, can't say that I'm able to offer much help. I don't think there is an easy way or trick to check the codes, at least none that I ever knew about. I can say that my bugeye with its far from stock exhaust would commonly throw me the O2 code, that I would just double check every once in awhile since a friend of mine works in an auto garage. Only once did it actually need the sensor replaced (not cheap!), but it was running and idling like crap at that time so I knew something was up.

Silicoan86 on here is actually the one that built my little 300hp AWD fun machine, so he might be able to tell you more if he's still around. I unfortunately had to sell my bugeye awhile back and ended up buying my first house. I just couldn't afford the insurance costs associated with a WRX coupled with my speeding tickets. I still have my '88 Formula, but my daily driver is about as bland as they come...

Anyways, sorry for going so off topic, just feels good to post of PFF again. I'll have to visit here more often!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Silicoan86 on here is actually the one that built my little 300hp AWD fun machine, so he might be able to tell you more if he's still around. I unfortunately had to sell my bugeye awhile back and ended up buying my first house. I just couldn't afford the insurance costs associated with a WRX coupled with my speeding tickets. I still have my '88 Formula, but my daily driver is about as bland as they come...

A Honda? Heh heh...

Thanks Aaron, I'll fire a PM off to Silicoan86.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you just want OBDII codes, the cheapest route is probably an ELM327 doodad and a smartphone app like Torque. Plenty of references to that on this forum. $15 buys a Harbor Freight scanner or something like an Autel MS300. If you want something that reads other systems (like, say, ABS) or gets manufacturer specific codes, cost goes up quickly.
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, it's been years since I've messed with a WRX.

You'll need an OBDII scanner to check the codes.

If he's messed with the exhaust (specifically the catalysts), he should have had the car tuned (or ecu reflashed with an off-the-shelf map at a minimum). These cars are rather sensitive to mods and really should be tuned properly when modded to prevent issues. Do some research on the Subaru forums (nasioc, mnsubaru is a local one to me but is a good resource, etc.) to see what the side effects can be of a poorly tuned/modified WRX.

I'd ask if he had any tuning done (and if so, by who) when he did the mods. Judging by the CEL, my guess is no.

BTW...

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
Silicoan86 on here...

Hi Aaron!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you just want OBDII codes...

If you want something that reads other systems (like, say, ABS) or gets manufacturer specific codes...

You bring up a good point that there's more than just OBD2 codes.

I'm a dinosaur and don't use a cell/smart phone of any sort , so that kind of rules out some of the devices. I'd like to find a cable that I could plug into my laptop.

That pictured item is supposedly for an Audi, but I haven't discovered yet if there's something similar (with appropriate software) for a 2002 Subaru WRX.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36403 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

You'll need an OBDII scanner to check the codes.

I'm beginning to get that idea.

If he's messed with the exhaust (specifically the catalysts), he should have had the car tuned (or ecu reflashed with an off-the-shelf map at a minimum)...

This is what he's done. Looks like the muffler is missing. I haven't seen or heard this car yet.

Do some research on the Subaru forums (nasioc, mnsubaru is a local one to me but is a good resource, etc.) to see what the side effects can be of a poorly tuned/modified WRX.

Yeah, I suspect I have a lot of reading ahead of me. Thanks for your response to my PM.
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if it's still the go-to brand these days, but I bought a cable similar to the one you posted above from Tactrix (Google it) for my WRX. Was the go-to brand cable a decade ago, and can be used for reading codes, data logging, as well as tuning/reflashing the stock ECU.

If he's only modified the muffler and left the cats alone, the car is probably fine without tuning. But, if he's only modified the muffler and left the cats alone, the CEL shouldn't be on.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know if it's still the go-to brand these days, but I bought a cable similar to the one you posted above from Tactrix (Google it) for my WRX. Was the go-to brand cable a decade ago, and can be used for reading codes, data logging, as well as tuning/reflashing the stock ECU.

Great, thanks very much. I'll look it up!

[EDIT] Is this what you're referring to? Subaru diagnostic cable tuning Tactrix OBD2 with ft232bl chip If so, what is the vendor referring to here... "Please note that it does not include Jumper/flash block some Subaru's require in order to flash like the 02-03 WRX." I take it that whatever that part is, it's not required just to read the codes?

But, if he's only modified the muffler and left the cats alone, the CEL shouldn't be on.

And that's exactly why I want to be prepared with a code reader when I go look at cars like this one.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-01-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That cable looks about right, but it's been so long I don't know for sure. Mine was black though. And you are correct, you do not need the flash block to read codes or data log, only to reflash the ECU.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see someone with more knowledge than me was able to chime in. Awesome to see how helpful this place still is.

And yeah Patrick, a Honda...
Can't complain about 30mpg and only having to pay for regular unleaded though I guess.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cable is just the cable - you still need software, just like with a Fiero. You can buy ALDL cables cheaply, but you still need Tuner RT/Pro or whatever to do anything with them. I've got zero information on what software is available for Subarus, so you'd need to look into that. The "Audi cables" you see are typically intended to be used with VCDS Lite, a sort of analogue to Tuner RT for VAG products. I'm sure there is a go-to software for Subarus, but I'd do some looking. VCDS (full version) is a few hundred bucks, but does literally everything you could want to do with a VW or Audi. The same money could buy something like an Autel MD802 - about $300 - which will read most systems from most manufacturers. I avoided it for years, but last year finally caved and bought an MD802 because it works on pretty much everything and doesn't need a computer. Initially it seemed like a step backwards, but after of being able to quickly address virtually any MIL a friend or family member has presented I feel it's been worth it. I wish I would have just forked over the money seven or eight years ago instead of buying a half dozen $50 tools to address specific needs. Retrospectively, that was penny smart, pound foolish.
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These generations of Subarus' ECUs are open-source, and there are a few free programs that you can use. I do not remember the name of the ones that I used to use (ECUFlash or ECUtune maybe?) because that was 2007-2008, but I'm sure they're still available if you search. There are probably even better ones available now. You should only have to purchase the cable.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, I've sure been wasting a lot of time googling all this stuff... expecially considering I don't even own a Subaru yet.

I found some good info here - ConnectingToYourECU, and yes, the particular program they mention is EcuFlash. I've also seen a progran called RomRaider referred to a lot.

On various Subaru/WRX forums I've been reading about different types of cables (usually with the ft232bl chip) being tried, with varying degress of success. It seems that many people are hoping to get by with a $10 cable like This one. Everyone's looking for a bargain. Reminds me of Fiero folk (myself included).

That cable... Mine was black though.

Such as the one in the above picture? Or perhaps there are dozens of similar appearing black OBD2 cables.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-02-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36403 posts
Member since Apr 99
This is a little bit off topic... but it's so stupid I had to post it.

I was looking at WRX ads from across the country in Craigslist, and I came across this 2002 WRX with something unusual mounted on the front bumper. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's an aftermarket oil cooler. What a great place to mount an oil cooler... and then have someone back into it while they're parallel parking in front of you. Can you say "no oil pressure"? Wow...

But it looks so good mounted there, right?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-02-2015).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you lived around here I'd let you borrow my code reader when checking cars. It does the OBDII codes including manufacturer specific codes but not the ABS. It might do the flashing... I'd have to check the book because I never needed to do that but it came with a CD and a cable that allows me to hook it up with a computer also.

Anyways, mine see's a lot of use because several people know I have it and ask if I can check their codes LOL.

That location for the cooler is um, interesting? I wonder if it's maybe to cool the oil for the turbo? Or maybe the trans cooler developed a leak in the radiator so they eliminated it and use that for trans fluid cooling assuming it's a auto? Still I agree, BAD idea. I'd rather mount it at least behind the front fascia.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

This is a little bit off topic... but it's so stupid I had to post it.

I was looking at WRX ads from across the country in Craigslist, and I came across this 2002 WRX with something unusual mounted on the front bumper. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's an aftermarket oil cooler. What a great place to mount an oil cooler... and then have someone back into it while they're parallel parking in front of you. Can you say "no oil pressure"? Wow...

But it looks so good mounted there, right?

It's a nod to Japanese tuners of the '70s.

You may not like it, but I'm sure a lot of people don't like overweight, underpowered midengine domestics. Personally, I like cars. All of them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

If you lived around here I'd let you borrow my code reader when checking cars.

South Weber, Utah is a bit further than I expect to go to search out a WRX.

I don't mind buying a suitable device, but it always takes me awhile to make a decision when there are multiple choices... and in the meantime I feel a little unprepared if/when I go to check out a vehicle.

I've sent an email to a fella I know through autocross who I believe has sold his 2002 WRX wagon since I last saw him in August. He might be able to make a suggestion. Heck, he might even have a reader that I can either borrow or buy. We'll see.

That location for the cooler is um, interesting? I wonder if it's maybe to cool the oil for the turbo? Or maybe the trans cooler developed a leak in the radiator so they eliminated it and use that for trans fluid cooling assuming it's a auto? Still I agree, BAD idea. I'd rather mount it at least behind the front fascia.

The car has a manual tranny. Wouldn't it be funny if that cooler wasn't even hooked up to anything... might just be for "show". I guess that would actually be more sensible.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-03-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36403 posts
Member since Apr 99

It's a nod to Japanese tuners of the '70s.

You may not like it, but I'm sure a lot of people don't like overweight, underpowered midengine domestics. Personally, I like cars. All of them.

It isn't a matter of "liking" it or not. It's simply a stupid place to put an oil cooler for a car driven (and parked) on public roads. It's way too vulnerable. It's just an seized engine waiting to happen (or at the least a very messy patch of pavement).

PFF
System Bot
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An external oil cooler doesn't concern me any more than a lowered car. I guess I just don't run into or over stuff. :shrug:
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An external oil cooler doesn't concern me any more than a lowered car. I guess I just don't run into or over stuff. :shrug:

What a great place to mount an oil cooler... and then have someone back into it while they're parallel parking in front of you.

thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may be interested to know that not everyone lives in a place where parallel parking is a concern. Like most of America, for example.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You may be interested to know that not everyone lives in a place where parallel parking is a concern. Like most of America, for example.

Can you not exchange posts with me without becoming... disagreeable? You started off in this thread fine, but it's almost like you can't help yourself... you eventually get miserable to deal with.

You may be interested to know that I don't live in America. And the WRX that I posted a picture of with the front mounted external oil cooler is also not located in America. I live in Canada. We parallel park here. Earlier this year (as discussed in This thread) I had some idiot pull up in front of me in his raised pick-up truck while I was parked, and he proceeded to back up until the rear of his truck mounted the front of my Formula. Could've turned out a lot worse, but as it was, the nose badge was torn off and broken. Too bad I didn't have a front mounted external oil cooler to use as a buffer, eh?

Here's where you can see the imprint the end of the truck's tail pipe made. You can also see come of the scuffing over by where the emblem used to be.

I decided a month or so ago to stay out of O/T to try and avoid people who were looking for an argument. If you can't remain civil, I'd appreciate it if you'd please just leave me be. And I'll avoid you as well. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-04-2015).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? Maybe in your corner of California but where I lived there and where I live here parallel parking isn't exactly rare...

Curious, if parallel parking is so yesterday why are there cars being made now that preform that function FOR the driver? I don't think it's that parallel parking isn't a "concern" it's more that people are no longer required to learn it to get a drivers license in many places so they don't do it because they don't know how. It doesn't mean everyone doesn't know how and that no one parallel parks anymore.

thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? Maybe in your corner of California but where I lived there and where I live here parallel parking isn't exactly rare...

Curious, if parallel parking is so yesterday why are there cars being made now that preform that function FOR the driver? I don't think it's that parallel parking isn't a "concern" it's more that people are no longer required to learn it to get a drivers license in many places so they don't do it because they don't know how. It doesn't mean everyone doesn't know how and that no one parallel parks anymore.

Sure, there are places in California and America in general where people parallel park - obviously I live very close to SF and that's all parallel parking with all sorts of vehicle damage as a result. But the greater Bay Area isn't actually all that large, and not representative of California in general. There is no parallel parking in most of Southern California, you'd have to try to find any in Central California, etc. I can't name a time I've parallel parked in the Midwest... maybe in Chicago? Yeah, in older, denser cities people still parallel park, but that's not most of the country. For traffic control reasons, safety, and insurance *most* places are working hard to do away with it wherever possible.

I don't think a vehicular feature is indicative of a mass need in any way. If you've got the doodads for lane departure and auto cruise and the systems for auto steer and auto brake, adding parallel parking assist is pretty trivial. Lots of cars are adding hill start assist, but how many people actually live in areas where that's a concern? Very, very few. But once you have ABS and electronic throttle control, adding hill start assist is trivial. When you have technologies that are trivial to add but they look good in marketing, why would you not add them? I mean, a Toyota Camry will do 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. When is the last time you even saw a Toyota Camry doing 60mph, much less rocketing to get there?
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thesameguy

1536 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Totally anecdotal, but this quote sums it up:

A commenter at The Baltimore Sun writes, "I moved to Virginia and I can attest to the woeful state of young drivers and their parallel parking skills. My step-daughter wouldn't have learned it at all if I hadn't taken the time to teach her and keep her active at it."

A young driver would not have learned to parallel park and wouldn't have needed to parallel park, but this guy took it up himself to teach her and force her to use the skill. I think that's great - a parallel parking ability is indicative of general vehicular skill, but as something most people need to do regularly if at all? Probably not.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thesameguy

1536 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Can you not exchange posts with me without becoming... disagreeable? You started off in this thread fine, but it's almost like you can't help yourself... you eventually get miserable to deal with.

You may be interested to know that I don't live in America. And the WRX that I posted a picture of with the front mounted external oil cooler is also not located in America. I live in Canada. We parallel park here. Earlier this year (as discussed in This thread) I had some idiot pull up in front of me in his raised pick-up truck while I was parked, and he proceeded to back up until the rear of his truck mounted the front of my Formula. Could've turned out a lot worse, but as it was, the nose badge was torn off and broken. Too bad I didn't have a front mounted external oil cooler to use as a buffer, eh?

Jesus you are touchy... you can call someone's automotive tastes stupid and throw in some rolleyes at their car but I can't be sarcastic? Whatever.

People mod their cars in ways that make sense to them. Maybe instead of judging them from where you sit based on your experiences, consider for a moment that maybe they don't have your challenges and that maybe they thought through what they did and considered it an acceptable risk. I just cannot wrap my head around one car guy calling into question another car guy's modifications. A *lot* of people would end the conversation at "Oh, you drive a Fiero." Don't be that guy. Somehow, this ticking time bomb of a WRX is still on the road, so maybe the risk isn't as great as you perceive, or maybe this guy manages his car in a way so that there is minimal risk. When I drive my Fiero into SF, I park in places or in ways that it's not exposed to vehicles that are going to hit it. Maybe this guy is similarly conscientious. But lacking in judgment? You don't know that.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jesus you are touchy... you can call someone's automotive tastes stupid and throw in some rolleyes at their car but I can't be sarcastic? Whatever.

I described as being "stupid" the mounting of an unprotected external oil cooler on the front of a street driven (and street parked) car belonging to a guy who will NEVER know my opinion of it. He will therefore never be offended by anything I might've said. I am not describing or criticizing your car or your tastes.

You on the other hand seem to enjoy being "sarcastic" (your own description) to people you are addressing in this forum, including me (yet again), implying in this thread that I apparently run over and/or into things... and you then spout some BS nonsense trying to minimize the need to parallel park in "America". That was really something!

If you can't see the difference between what you and I have done here, then please, I'm asking again in a civil manner... just leave me alone. Thanks. I don't need or appreciate this crap from you. Spend more time in O/T if you like pissing people off. There are plenty of PFF members in O/T who enjoy flinging feces at each other. Go knock yourself out.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-05-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock