Uhg, too many options for engines for this and for my fiero...can't decide which way to go with either. Every time I think I've made up my mind, I eventually end up undecided again. Options suck!
1. 50+ MPG build. ~100hp. Have the necessary parts. Great for cruising all day long, but not a lot of get up and go on the highway.
2. Finish V6 engine swap. 4-speed(already together) or 5-speed(need parts).
3. One of each. (Use my "parts" car for one of them). Don't really have room to keep a third card though.
4. #2 with a bunch of extra HP and
better gas mileage(but not the MPGs of #1).
1. Lightweight as possible build. 200hp, zippy little V6. Make body as light weight as possible as well.
2. 300 lbs heavier version of #1, with more power and better gas mileage.
3. Say screw it to light weight and drop in some variant of a SBC.
4. Turn it in to an electric 1/4 mile car.
Option #5 for all of them:
Insure them all and light 'em on fire.
PS: I was originally leaning towards #1 on both. Gas prices dropping made me reconsider my options.
[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 02-12-2015).]