Are you kidding me...(CL Find) by Dburger
Started on: 04-26-2013 06:56 PM
Replies: 12 (470 views)
Last post by: Fformula88 on 05-12-2013 07:12 AM
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://tampa.craigslist.org.../cto/3752494508.html

[This message has been edited by Dburger (edited 04-26-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwClick Here to Email KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know I always hear that crack kills. Apparantly it doesn't do it fast enough.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-26-2013).]

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDClick Here to Email HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need for speed underground 2 - in a real way...

At first, I thought it was a chopped top chrysler 300C with a bunch bowlsheet all over it. Then I read the ad - 'Mazda 626'
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Click Here to Email craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! They are asking $4000 for that? You would have to pay me $4000 to drive it straight to the scrap yard and put it out of it misery. I wonder how much it weighs with all that fiberglass and bondo.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Click Here to Email jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you look at the last pic in the add you can see the windows were tinted with a spray can...
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow.... $4K? Are they offering that much to take it away?
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to be honest, I think the idea of a chopped 626 is pretty interesting but it'd need to be a coupe and done better than this pile. And, considering the unibody construction of the vehicle, it may need a cage just to be on the safe side.

But, if I was going to go that far modifying the structure of one, I'd convert it to RWD, just for the factor.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://jalopnik.com/the-tou...tm_medium=socialflow

The Touching Story Behind That Horrifying Monster Energy Mazda 626

Remember that horrific "custom" Monster Energy-themed Mazda 626 that popped up on Craigslist a few weeks ago? Of course you do. You can't un-see stuff like that. We were quick to dogpile on that car because of its hideous looks, but it turns out there's kind of a sad and touching story there.

This 20-minute (yes, it's 20 minutes long) video popped up on YouTube this week, and it goes into some of the details behind the construction of the car. The builder says that a lot of "blood, sweat and tears — literally" have gone into putting this car together. That's because his friend began building it and then passed away suddenly, and now he is apparently trying to carry on his work.

Well, buddy, I applaud you trying to make someone else's dream come true after they've gone to the other side. The original Craigslist ad from late April has since been deleted, and from what he says in the video, it sounds like the seller has decided to keep it and finish it.

I can't say I like the way this car looks. I can't vouch for its mechanical integrity. And I can't, in good conscience, advise you to watch all 20 minutes of the video or listen to the synth- and sax-heavy **** music in the back.

But I appreciate the builder's desire to complete the project and honor his pal. We should all be so lucky to have friends like that. Maybe the car will turn out awesome in the end.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakClick Here to Email weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Maybe the car will turn out awesome in the end. "

No, it won't.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Click Here to Email Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it has a sun roof sorta
PFF
System Bot
Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousClick Here to Email VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like that body kit is made out of Play Doh

------------------

87 GT: Need to get road worthy first
92 Cutlass Vert: LX9/20s/tons more
01 Impala: Wifes taxi
99 Blazer: Parts hauler/winter beater

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't give the scrap value for this heap! Just wow, what goes through people's minds?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock