Who knows " Mr. Fiero"..Dave Armstrong in Chicago by 85fieroguy
Started on: 07-28-2021 10:42 PM
Replies: 4 (404 views)
Last post by: 85fieroguy on 07-29-2021 10:46 PM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[b][/b] .. Have been told he is a rare Fiero mechanic trained by GM on the Fiero's . living around Chicago. Anyone know how to reach him ??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully the training was more than watching the Pontiac Tech Track dealer training videos

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think most likely Dave is retired.

He was most recently at a new shop at 7059 W. Belmont but that has since closed and a new place is there instead.

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was recommended him years ago when I was having timing issues, but every time I contacted him he was backed up with servicing old Firebirds.

Jerry at B&B Auto in McHenry is Fiero-friendly; myself and at least one other forum member go to him as needed.
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked with Dave Armstrong who does NOT work with Fiero's now. He is into some older Pontiac restorations. Nice guy, a real gentleman.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock