Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking NOTCHBACK ? (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking NOTCHBACK ? by dozol
Started on: 03-27-2005 04:42 AM
Replies: 642 (2720 views)
Last post by: jonrev on 04-14-2021 02:49 AM
whereatt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The side scoops are the stage II from Aus's. I beleive thats what he told me.

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I looked but couldn't find the side scoops shown on the blue Fiero here... http://www.drivenvisions.com/ Everything else they offer looks to be done well except the Fiero Roof Scoop. I'd really like to see one that looks like the original with the functional light module installed.

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
was gonna sell it, now i cant. So to turbo charging, trunklid scooping, repainting, and new wheels.

I want to go yellow, opinions?

Is that Haze's old car?

I don't know that I'd go yellow on that one.
Thinking darker blue or darker red.

Of course it depends on the rims, as well.

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

The nose is a Peguses Engineering airdam. They have been gone since 1987 even before the Fiero's demise.

You can find a similar nose with the stage one DGP nose. It is nearly the same just without the ribbing. This air dam really dose help prevent front lift at or around 90 MPH.

Can you post a couple more photos of this air dam? Are there any more around to your knowledge?

------------------
FierOmar

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

was gonna sell it, now i cant. So to turbo charging, trunklid scooping, repainting, and new wheels.

I want to go yellow, opinions?

Yellow is the way to go!

------------------

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do of course lol

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierOmar:

Can you post a couple more photos of this air dam? Are there any more around to your knowledge?

Hi all,

Fiero warehouse has them for sale..... You'll have to go into fiberglass parts, top of the page on the left, scroll down about halfway.... The part is called " Standard Front Spoiler" for 84-86 fieros....... http://www.fierowarehouse.com/

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
D7 is around the corner, any new contenders?
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

D7 is around the corner, any new contenders?

I've already told you what is going to happen to my notchie. In time my friend, in time.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Is that Haze's old car?

I don't know that I'd go yellow on that one.
Thinking darker blue or darker red.

Of course it depends on the rims, as well.

Yes, That is Haze's old car.
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another "redo" coming here....not ready for Daytona but hopefully for Carlisle.

New lower spoiler for the front...redo the paint on the car all red, new headlites and lower the front one more inch and hopefully 18's on the back.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)
VIDEO-http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1ecf6afb-a616-4882-b460-cb5602c47869.htm

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

another "redo" coming here....not ready for Daytona but hopefully for Carlisle.

What hood vent is that?
PFF
System Bot
tuner2m6t

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuner2m6tSend a Private Message to tuner2m6tEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres my notchback. Not the greatest but I like it and in a few months it will look a whole lot better.

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW WHEELS!! Now to repaint it all red and put the new hood on.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)
VIDEO-http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1ecf6afb-a616-4882-b460-cb5602c47869.htm

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

[This message has been edited by lildevil (edited 03-18-2007).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:
Hi all,

Fiero warehouse has them for sale..... You'll have to go into fiberglass parts, top of the page on the left, scroll down about halfway.... The part is called " Standard Front Spoiler" for 84-86 fieros....... http://www.fierowarehouse.com/

That is not the same spoiler at the Fiero Warehouse. It Is very similar but will not have the ribbing on it.

Mine came from Pegasus Engineering who has been out of buisness for 18 years. I Think he took the DGP air dam an added the ribbing and changed it enough to no get sued?

The one at the Fiero Warehouse is as close as you can find but be aware it is not 100% the same.

Sorry but with the black the photos leave out some of the details.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 03-19-2007).]

Madscanner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadscannerSend a Private Message to MadscannerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Madscanner (edited 10-25-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alex,
Here is one on the west coast that looks pretty darn close to yours. I found it on cardomain.
I like!!!
Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From D7

------------------
86 SE 2.8 4-Speed

87GT_97114

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT_97114Click Here to visit 87GT_97114's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87GT_97114Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bite.

------------------

'85GT Indy clone 4.9 4T60E
'78 Toyota longbed, parts runner
'89 Bonneville daily driver
'87 30' Kit Classic TT, living in it.

iamtylerdurden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iamtylerdurdenSend a Private Message to iamtylerdurdenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dumb question but its been a while since i did any html. how do u post pics again?
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
The Fiero, a testiment to unique AMERICAN Engineering

[This message has been edited by Bruno Mid Engine (edited 04-14-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pic!
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tuner2m6t:

Heres my notchback. Not the greatest but I like it and in a few months it will look a whole lot better.

I swear I've seen this Fiero before when I was driving to Saginaw Michigan. Did it ever have a black wing?? This was last summer.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

NEW WHEELS!! Now to repaint it all red and put the new hood on.

You're getting rid of the flames?
Fieromaniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaniacClick Here to visit Fieromaniac's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieromaniacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is mine

nitrous nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitrous nutSend a Private Message to nitrous nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:
I swear I've seen this Fiero before when I was driving to Saginaw Michigan. Did it ever have a black wing?? This was last summer.

that would of been me you seen

edit to ad pic
------------------

[This message has been edited by nitrous nut (edited 04-12-2007).]

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
spending some quality time with the car that gave it's power to save the little fiero from the torture of slowness.

work in progress

James

[This message has been edited by LITEDAZE (edited 04-12-2007).]

Trekker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrekkerClick Here to visit Trekker's HomePageSend a Private Message to TrekkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Bump for the Notchies!

Hey Hyperv6, NICE car! Is the air dam just a bolt on or is there fiberglassing involved?
------------------

[This message has been edited by Trekker (edited 04-14-2007).]

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieromaniac:

here is mine

Nice!!!
Notchies Rule
Gary

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I got a picture posted of my Fiero, this is when I bought it, not the best looking one at all but I am working on it slowly. Just wanted to get a picture up of her.

[This message has been edited by Fastkx (edited 05-04-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If PIP doesn't work for you, you could always use this link. http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php This is a great site to host fiero pics!!

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ahh my baby

------------------

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

ahh my baby

my new wallpaper! sweet pic dude.

doublec4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks

Its photoshopped quite a bit... wish I lived where there are palm trees and orange sun sets lol

------------------

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trekker:

Another Bump for the Notchies!

Hey Hyperv6, NICE car! Is the air dam just a bolt on or is there fiberglassing involved?

It was a bolt on. 6 under the front 3 a side and 2 using the fender well bolts. Sorry for the late reply I just saw it.

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85pontiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine. The pic's from Carlisle this year.

And here it with my buddy's 83 TA. He used to go to almost every show with me, but he has since sold the car. We took these the night before the guy who bought it came to pick it up. It was sorta like a last minute, sad kinda "let's take some last picture's" sorta deal.

Here's one from the local show, I think this was in '03.

[This message has been edited by 85pontiac (edited 06-14-2007).]

86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine won 2nd place at the pontiacs in pigeon forge in the great smokey mountains in june 2007

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock