Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking NOTCHBACK ? (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking NOTCHBACK ? by dozol
Started on: 03-27-2005 04:42 AM
Replies: 642 (2707 views)
Last post by: jonrev on 04-14-2021 02:49 AM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Kurt man, I really like those wheels, wanna get some new wheels for my Fiero GT, what are the specs and brand of those? peace

Pete
IP: Logged
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I'm done it will look like this...

I think that would make it one of the better looking ones
Kurtmylar702

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are 18x8.5 tires 225-40-18 and in the rear 245-40-18 I bough the rims on ebay 3 years ago dont know the brand . I think they are ADR brand
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kurtmylar702:

Her is an old shot of mine

The whale tail reminds me of the Porsche 930 when it was introduced way back when.
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Nice! Looking forward to seeing that this summer. Who is doing the paint after the scoops are installed? I've got a set(different style) sitting on my shelf for a rainy day too...
...including my sig to slip a fastback into the notchie thread

------------------

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably take it to a shop in Toronto to get it done, my dad has a second uncle or some kind of relative that does body work / paint. I'm going to install the scoops myself first though.

The rear fender flares won't make it on the car this summer. I don't have any real plans for them yet. Just the photoshop.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

any info on that air dam?

Pegesus Engineering last made in the late 80's. 99% of my car was done before 1992 so most of the parts have been off the market for nearly 20 years or more. It is kind of a show case of original Fiero parts available in the 80's.

The air dam is to be honest a rip off of the DGP Stage 1 air dam. Pegesus just added ribs to it and called it their own. You might have a better chance of finding a DGP but they are rare. The one like mine I have only seen two other cars with it in 25 years. There can't be too many around.

Pegesus advertised in many magazines but he was nailed for Mail Fraud on a federal level and went to jail so what happen to the molds and everything else is a mystery.
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84, 85,000 miles

Mr.Goodwrench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.GoodwrenchClick Here to visit Mr.Goodwrench's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.GoodwrenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My plain jane, 287,000 miles

[This message has been edited by Mr.Goodwrench (edited 01-30-2010).]

Jordan87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan87SESend a Private Message to Jordan87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MYNE
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look down. :]
I
I
I
V

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine. She is a half n half. Not quite GT, but no longer a stock coupe. I really don't know which group im in.

Rob

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kurtmylar702 before the cut up.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 01-31-2010).]

Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! has it ben painted yet? I just picked up some Nissan 300ZX head lights, some 18" Tenzo mad six rims and tires. Thanks to the Fiero Club junk yard here in Vegas I got some Notchie rear fenders for my flared fenders in the rear. It lookslike about a 6" flare per side in the rear. I also picked up some of the I think V8 Artcie side lower rockers with the front and rear side scoops to cut and modify. I hope to play some more tomorrow with the car.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kurtmylar702:

Looks great! has it ben painted yet? I just picked up some Nissan 300ZX head lights, some 18" Tenzo mad six rims and tires. Thanks to the Fiero Club junk yard here in Vegas I got some Notchie rear fenders for my flared fenders in the rear. It lookslike about a 6" flare per side in the rear. I also picked up some of the I think V8 Artcie side lower rockers with the front and rear side scoops to cut and modify. I hope to play some more tomorrow with the car.

Kurt did you get the regular Archie rockers or the ones that go with the Archie widebody kit ? I would think the widebody ones would be easier to work from and also look better.

BTW, a lot of guys have used a front fiero fender on the rear to create a widebody as it follows the natural lines and gives a factory like look.
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I go the regular ones to play with. I was going to cut and pull out the rear fenders but I desided it would be easier to just get some rear fenders an add them to the rear because of the width that I am going with is so wide. I will try to post tomorrow night.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Mine. She is a half n half. Not quite GT, but no longer a stock coupe. I really don't know which group im in.

Rob

Very unique color. It reminds me of camo or military.

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Very unique color. It reminds me of camo or military.

I did my best to find a color similar to the "Hot Rod" magazine's Project "F-bomb"

official color that I used is "Italian Olive" (satin).

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 02-01-2010).]

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a good thread

[This message has been edited by Spoilt_87fiero (edited 02-28-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll throw GG4's hat in this ring!

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What wheels are those?
PFF
System Bot
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:
What wheels are those?

They are 16in MB Motoring Wheels # 747 Which unfortunately is no longer in production.

I had them powder coated black, found a flat center cap (not easy to do and not on yet) and have a decal (not on yet either) to put on center so it doesnt say MB Motoring... O and ordered black lugs...
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my 1986 well i actualy sold it last summer 3.4L custom everything had fun building it but had to start a new project !

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my SD4 Notchies. Some very nice cars in this thread!

and

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Rob

Looks like a gt to me, since the notchback is literally the rear end of it.

Too many notchies are killed and made into fastbacks =(

But i do love your car.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Membe

Steven_Kreg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven_KregSend a Private Message to Steven_KregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Awesome deck lid.

------------------

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome decklid?? Hell AWESOME CAR!!! that has got to be the meanest looking fiero anywhere and from what I hear the motor mods can back it up!!! SWEET FIERO!! peace

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

When I'm done it will look like this...

my plans for my 87 are almost identical lol. except blue with different rims, those are the main differences :P
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:
Too many notchies are killed and made into fastbacks =(

Give it a rest already!!

Notchbacks out number fastbacks 8 to 1. Don't think of it as killing a nochie. Think of it as saving the few remaining fastbacks!! How would you feel if they all just dissapeared? Just razzing you!

~370168 total fieros built.
~40708 fastbacks.
All the rest notchies!! They are not hurting at all! Fastbacks though are a dwindeling race!

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 04-23-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pack your bags boys--it's time to go home.

new pics from Don

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-07-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THAT'S AWESOME!
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i likes mine

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

I REALLY want this car, but only if everything pictured is included. /drool omg

Seriously though. I like the front spoiler integration. Seemless, and very nice.

------------------

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold the car a year ago and aparently the new owner wone best custom at a show in New York a few weeks back
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

i likes mine

Ditch that spoiler!
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darlene's 88 (jim88GT wife)

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seeing as how i can finaly join this thread

(been out nof the notchback world a long time)
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by v8fiero400:

That's a nice car. Post a thread detailing how the targa was done when you get a minute! I used to have a "targa paint job" on my car before I did some other mods and removed it.

Sorry about the pic quality...a few years ago with a crappy camera.
Okay, back to the notchies!!

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 08-07-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock