I was fortunate to get an Arizona car, so no rust. Unfortunately, the plastic console skeleton bits were crumbling pretty bad, so I decided to 3D print new ones. I designed replacements for the console skeleton up to the base of the radio, shifter surround frame, the skeleton of the armrest, and a firewall passthrough for your motor swap harness. These are all optimized for printing compared to the stock pieces. While they aren't 100%, they worked well enough for me. I've added step files so you can edit the solid model yourself if you want.
These files are meant to be for DIY-ers, so I'm not really looking to sell them. My hope is to make it easier for people with access to printers to make the bits they need. https://www.thingiverse.com/stricken/designs
<A Class="HTMLBodyLink" HREF="https://www.thingiverse.com/stricken/designs
[This message has been edited by Stricken (edited 02-09-2021).]