Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Number 12 on the list of The world’s most-desired discontinued cars

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Number 12 on the list of The world’s most-desired discontinued cars by formulaWA
Started on: 01-30-2021 08:34 PM
Replies: 5 (281 views)
Last post by: da.slyboy on 02-01-2021 12:14 PM
formulaWA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, but not accurate. The criteria was based on monthly Google searches. Sometimes people search things because they are interesting or funny or even bad, not because they want it. For example, the Pontiac Aztek was listed as 7th for most desired... False. People search that car because it was ugly and a sales flop despite some great characteristics. It's intriguing and a favorite for memes.

Regardless, its nice that the Fiero is at least a common search now days. Most likely due to the C8.
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These list are not exactly scientific. Sure there was a search but why.

On the other hand better to be remembered than totally forgotten.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Azzzzzzzz.......tek...? Good grief......Some people like to torture their eyes! (I actually agree that some of these cars are being searched for reasons other than "Gosh I want one!!!!"

By the way, the guy who styled the Az-yech (Tom Peters) also styled the C7 Vette...Which explains why it looks like an ugly Japanese car and not a US-made Cor-Vette.....Maybe they should re-name the Vette the "Yech-Kuza".......
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only got to 7 with the Aztek.... once i saw it, I knew it wasn't worth going any further.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2021 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last 6 months I feel as though I've seen more Hummers (of all models) driving around, which is probably due to stable gas prices. It eats up spots 3-5 so if one model wasn't available in their area, they look for the next one

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock