Lloyd Mats by thejinx13
Started on: 01-24-2021 08:38 PM
Replies: 12 (422 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 02-18-2021 12:29 AM
thejinx13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2021 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to order some Lloyd mats and was wondering if anyone else had them. $120 for mats hurts my brain, but if they are excellent quality I can live with it. I can't decide if I like the "Fiero GT" or the Pegasus logo better either haha.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thejinx13:

I am looking to order some Lloyd mats and was wondering if anyone else had them. $120 for mats hurts my brain, but if they are excellent quality I can live with it. I can't decide if I like the "Fiero GT" or the Pegasus logo better either haha.

I have a set in the ragtop Fiero that I am building. They are of very good quality, well made and look excellent. I have the mats with the Fiero GT logo on them.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mind if I ask if you have the Beechwood interior, if so what color did you get? I'm having a hard time deciding which color will match the best.

Thank you!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thejinx13:

Mind if I ask if you have the Beechwood interior, if so what color did you get? I'm having a hard time deciding which color will match the best.

Thank you!

Was a gray interior now its red and gray. The rugs and the mats are a bright cherry red. Best way to tell is to print a color swatch from the Lloyds mats catalog and put on on your dash. The color won't be exactly what you will get but it will give you an idea. Or photoshop the interior and change around the rug colors.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the Lloyd Ultimat set a few years back for my 88 GT. Unfortunately, I don't see the color I selected anymore (#530). I think if I were ordering today, I'd go with #520 (Medium Saddle) to match the Beechwood interior.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
Featured in the 2018 Fiero Store calendar month of May
2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI S

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a link for the phone holder?
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Do you have a link for the phone holder?

Sure. WALOTAR Car Cigarette Lighter Wireless Charger

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
Featured in the 2018 Fiero Store calendar month of May
2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI S

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! My not so smart phone is pre-wireless charging; I found a suitable wire equipped holder.

Sorry for the diversion; back to mats!
thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2021 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, those Fiero GT mats look spectacular. I'm going to go that direction for sure.

I have the same face plate on my stereo, I really like it. The interior of your GT looks amazing. I am not there yet, but drinking milk haha
1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2021 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are very good mats. They did a custom print for me only cost $20 extra.

[This message has been edited by 1Packrat (edited 01-26-2021).]

pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have Lloyd mats in my 88 GT. Love them. Actually, I have ordered them for 6 different cars over the last few years. I like them that much.

PFF
System Bot
thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2021 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooh I do like the Pegasus also. SUPER jealous of the cup holders too. Keep trying to find something that wil work, but those are beautiful!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2021 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a brand new pair of Lloyd mats that are in a dark gray loop style with Pontiac Arrowhead. I decided to go a different route. If anyone wants them, $100 and they are yours.

I set them in the car for pictures, they have never been used. The color is close to the Fiero dark grey, but it's a bit darker than the light grey or the carpet if it's faded like mine.

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 02-18-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock