New to the club! by Zorg
Started on: 01-13-2021 12:39 AM
Replies: 14 (327 views)
Last post by: Quad GT on 01-16-2021 04:25 PM
Zorg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZorgSend a Private Message to ZorgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My name is Brandon I recently purchased a Fiero from Fourpoint9! I consider fourpoint9 as family. I grew up seeing this car and thought how awesome it was. My brother worked on some of it as well. I drove it 1300 miles to Arizona with very minor issues. My plan is to swap an ls4 into it. As I work on the car I will post pictures. I'm very excited for all the adventures with this car. Due to me moving I don't have many pictures yet I will take more soon. I hope to be active on here if time allows me to.

[This message has been edited by Zorg (edited 01-13-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Fiero family!
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.

Is this the car you bought ?

Zorg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZorgSend a Private Message to ZorgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes this is the same fiero that I bought
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a build thread for that car i am sure.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 01-13-2021).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zorg:

My name is Brandon I recently purchased a Fiero from Fourpoint9! I drove it 1300 miles to Arizona...

Due to me moving I don't have many pictures yet.

Welcome! That's a nice long drive, from Washington State to Arizona. I'm quite familiar with this car, as I've seen it in person several times in Arlington WA at the Jet City Fieros annual picnic. Has Steve (fourpoint9) gotten out of Fieros, or is he simply focusing on a new Fiero project?

I've taken plenty of pictures of this fine Fiero, and I went to search for them... but my photo organization leaves a lot to be desired and I can't find them. However, I found a link to a whole bunch of high-res shots taken by Capt Fiero that are located Here from the 2010 picnic. Enjoy!

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm out of Fieros. There was a time I had five of them. The orange one was the only one that moved with me to the beach. I now live a block off the ocean front and Brandon is saving it from the rust causing ocean air and rain. In my garage is a 1973 International Scout II with a 5.3L NP241c 4L60E swap. The top comes off and we can drive on the beach here.

------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 01-13-2021).]

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Recent photos

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

I now live a block off the ocean front...

Great, sounds like you're doing okay!
87convert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Fiero Fraternity. I live in Mesa and would love to meet you. The AZ Fiero Club has not met since the COVID happened but we meet now and then for cruises.

Rolland
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness! So glad you could join us.
PFF
System Bot
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2021 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey buddy good to hear from you
What ever happened to the Quad 4 you were doing? Wasn't it for your daughter or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Yeah, I'm out of Fieros. There was a time I had five of them. The orange one was the only one that moved with me to the beach. I now live a block off the ocean front and Brandon is saving it from the rust causing ocean air and rain. In my garage is a 1973 International Scout II with a 5.3L NP241c 4L60E swap. The top comes off and we can drive on the beach here.

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2021 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Sir!

Great to have you in the community!
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2021 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four point 9. So glad you were able sell your car. I kept thinking of it sitting out there in Long Beach. Just could never make room indoors for it. Very nice car, lucky new owner. And welcome to the new owner.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you gonna do with the old V8?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock