Junkyard Gold by American Exotic
Started on: 01-08-2021 09:59 PM
Replies: 4 (275 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 01-09-2021 10:20 AM
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a show on motor trend TV called junkyard gold. The gentleman goes around junkyards and searches for classic cars and gives you all sorts of information. This particular episode is for smaller European sports cars. As he’s Explaining one of the cars, there is a row of Fiero‘s directly behind him. I got a look at one of the license plates and it read Texas. I’m sure there’s quite a few junkyards to choose from in Texas. This particular one, might have some good parts to choose from. FYI 👍
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure I saw that episode. It's a pretty decent show.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Loyde Rosco aka Fastfieros of Dallas?
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think they said it was Graham, Craham, Crahm or something like that. Wondering if that far left red Fiero is a T-top. The episode was on last night again.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems it was at KK Motors Inc in Graham, TX

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock