Started on: 01-06-2021 09:32 AM
Replies: 12 (531 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 01-22-2021 01:29 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to track down my old Fiero. It was a yellow TTop GT with a caddy swap. Gray interior. Second To last owner (Jack Castro) did an Amida nose and checkered flag tail lights. If you know it’s whereabouts please PM me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I recall correctly it was sold at Mecum Auction..2019 here:
https://www.mecum.com/lots/...88-pontiac-fiero-gt/
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s the one!!!! I want it back...and I’m changing back to a Fiero. How do we tell what it sold for and where it went?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
That’s the one!!!! I want it back...and I’m changing it back to a Fiero, nose wise. How do we tell what it sold for and where it went?

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-06-2021).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Found the price at $9,350. Not sure where it went.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Found the price at $9,350. Not sure where it went.

You can build one heck of a Fiero for that amount. Is it worth hunting it down and trying to buy it back for perhaps more $$?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2021 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the 2 best people that can give you the information would be: Jeff Jones or Fred (since they were able to find out who bought 4-seater fiero) and they purchased from that owner. That is probably the best I can suggest....
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2021 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. Since the yellow ttop is a fairly rare combo I think it would be worthwhile...but I could be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time and won’t be the last!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny if you want it get! Life is too short! Enjoy it! to heck with the people who tell you not to get it.
SchrumClassicrides

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SchrumClassicridesSend a Private Message to SchrumClassicridesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you get it back!!!

That would be awesome
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've thought about getting my old Red GT many times, if it would be possible. Did you try contacting the auction house? They might be willing to send the new owner a letter asking them to contact you.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny,

I think it was the car dealership who won the auction & had it transferred to Belgium, in Europe.

I noticed car dealers from Europe tend to pay attention to auctions here in America for American & muscle cars.

To be honest, I think Amida's 355 bumper looks really nice on Fiero. It flows very well. Amida did an excellent job.

Looks like they want $27,258.79 in dollars.

Here's the link.

https://www.reezocar.com/en...o-RZCNVWFR57581.html

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-11-2021).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang...Thank you for the info. Sad to know it went overseas. Wanted her back.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock