Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero spotted at Redbud Marina on Oologah Lake.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero spotted at Redbud Marina on Oologah Lake. by Quadfather
Started on: 11-17-2020 10:37 AM
Replies: 11 (417 views)
Last post by: Quadfather on 05-03-2022 09:28 AM
Quadfather

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I got called out to go to a scene last night, and as the situation was coming to a good ending, I came across this Fiero.

This marina is on the other side of the lake from where I live, but I'm still surprised I've never seen this around town. Judging from where it's parked, it seems to be a running car, though it looks like it hasn't been moved in at least a few days.

[This message has been edited by Quadfather (edited 11-17-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just by the exhaust pipes, I'd guess it doesn't have the stock 2.8 engine. Nice looking car.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a V8 Archie "Madarch" widebody. You can see the wide rear end in the lower picture.
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front fenders are wider, too. See how they’re attached to the ground effect that runs from the back fender underneath the door?

Somebody put a lot of work and time into it. As the crow flies, this is about four miles from the town of Oologah, so I’m just amazed I’ve never seen it around.

I would’ve looked it over more closely, but I was at the end of a 15-hour day, my feet hurt and it was cold. I’ll take a pass over there this weekend to see if it’s still there.
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2020 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got over there in the daylight. The tag expired two years ago.

It's an automatic and a pre-88 car. Looks like it has a set of Mr. Mike's seat covers, and a smashed windshield.

[This message has been edited by Quadfather (edited 11-25-2020).]

Another One

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2022 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Another OneSend a Private Message to Another OneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometime early 2018 my son had a friend of a friend who knew the guy that owns it. We were told he wanted $15K for it and that it was a 1986. We lost interest on both counts. Several months later we heard he was open to offers but we still weren't interested enough to offer, 1988 is a requirement.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Save it!
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been over there since I originally posted the photos. It's probably still there.
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quadfather

422 posts
Member since Sep 2019
Here it is on Google maps.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least its in OK, its being kept nice and dry.
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice and dry would depend on what part of the state you're in. There's a brown side and a green side.
PFF
System Bot
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove by there yesterday and it was gone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock