84 Fiero Warning Sticker by skywurz
Started on: 11-07-2020 08:51 PM
Replies: 5 (216 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 11-08-2020 12:21 PM
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So... I was in an 84 at the junk yard and saw this today.

I got a good chuckle and wondered how often these were still on cars because they had to be put on post recall.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That space looks empty without power window / power mirror switches.

I put an "SE" sticker on there from Fiero Store, since I have a Fiero SE.

A detailed transmission sticker (customized for the Fiero) like this one would also look good there:
https://www.pgttruckparts.c...ern-p/1818-20465.htm

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 11-07-2020).]

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the sticker on the 84 I've owned since new; I think it was intended to be applied to the decklid.

Here's the owners manual capacity sticker displaying the 3.8 litres of oil capacity:

skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow that's neat!
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2020 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've found a few of those over the years, not yet applied to the car. It's worthwhile to check the map pockets and console compartment. You never know, there might be money or owner's manuals or other nice things there too.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2020 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These plates were sent out to 84 owners in a small folder.

The never said where to place them but I believe it was intended for the space in front of the radio. It was to be seen and on the interior to get people to watch the oil.

I was lucky that when I had my Pontiac History pack sent from GM of Canada they included this and the folder. It had one plate in English and a second plate was in French.

I had to get my info from Canada a my car was built and shipped to Canada then it was brought back new to the states and sold as new here.

The joke was always this plate must have done a lot for resale.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock