Started on: 10-23-2020 06:26 PM
Replies: 1 (293 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 11-05-2020 08:12 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw one drive by a few blocks away, then spotted it parked on a side street. I carefully snuck up to it (didn’t want to spook it) and there was a human being in there- a nice young friendly guy. A PFFer and a member of L.I.F.E - I managed to control myself from hugging the car (I haven’t seen a live one in a few years) and now I think that was a sign from the Fiero god almighty, I need to get myself back in one of these things...

It was nice meeting you, hope to see you at a future L.I.F.E breakfast once this Covid thing is behind us.

The one thing that frightened me a little was the Decepticon symbol I saw on it. Most Fieros are usually GoBots, (Why did they name it “Sparky”?)
Anyway, it was a nice moment in a stressful week.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2020 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, saw it again today... *swoon*
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock